rumor

Daniel Radcliffe open to HP return, only if JK Rowling is not involved

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

This is dumb JKR will still get a fat ass pay day from the movie regardless because itā€™s her character.

What he should do is star in a NEW movie with a brand new character but still about magic. A brand new adultĀ concept and characters.Ā It would keep him on brand and elevate his career beyond JKR. Let her rot in the past.Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Imagine wasting any more money or effort on the Cursed Child when it's already a mess.

Also it's aĀ  nice sentiment from him, I believe Emma Watson also opposed Rowling recently and posted a pro-trans message when the whole sh*tshow happened. But still, the Wizarding World will always be associated with Rowling. She owns it after all.Ā 

WB will buy it out from Her eventually...Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

pedrohemg

I don't know if that is actually true, but the undeniable truth is that he wouldn't be anyone without JK. Any white kid with some acting skills could have played Harry Potter. He's nothing special.Ā 

I'm a huge fan of HP and don't need anything more from the HP story, it was perfect the way it stopped in the last book, The Cursed Child we shall not talk about.

I would beĀ here for other content from the wizarding world such as the Fantastic Beasts and other stuff like that... But not anymore, with all that mess.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Esteban said:

Maybe the real JKR died after HP7, it would explain "the cursed child" and her recent disgusting behaviourĀ :gum:

Yup, that's pretty disheartening indeed...

Archived