Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rosalía turns 27 years old

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

EivgZzzX0AAK2Ax?format=jpg&name=small

As some of you know, Rosalía is a pop singer and songwriter from Barcelona, Spain. In 2018, she released her debut album of original music and this brought her a lot of attention. She sings and mixes genres such as pop, new flamenco, R&B, reggaeton, trap, urban, experimental, alternative rock and alternative R&B.

Today, 25 September, she turns 27 years old.

Happy Birthday, Rosalía !  :party:

What is your favorite song from her, or what is your opinion on her and her music in general? Do you have a favorite picture or video of hers that would you like to share? Any kind of thought should be allowed in this thread.

tomsches

Aaaaaaaaay el quereeeeeer, que en un momento quisieraaaaaa

Ehtar loco y no quereeeeer. Porque el querer cause peeeennaaaaaa, pena que no tiene fiiiin

Y el loco vive sin ellaaaaa..

I hope her new album is as conceptual as El Mal Querer!

My favorite song is “Aute Cuture” 

I was looking forward to more songs from her but like Billie she is just stuck in the same melody and sounds. I also don’t like her interviews, she shifts a lot and changes her mind like changing clothes in a pretentious way, so from now I’ll listen to her music without following her on social media lol 

Hottie Detector

TheOriginalOne

OMG twin we’re only three days apart! 

edit: oh wait, she’s a year older than me nvm. :flop:

congratz queen!

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

My favorite song is “Aute Cuture” 

I was looking forward to more songs from her but like Billie she is just stuck in the same melody and sounds. I also don’t like her interviews, she shifts a lot and changes her mind like changing clothes in a pretentious way, so from now I’ll listen to her music without following her on social media lol 

What things does she change her mind about?

ok queen, it's time for that damn full english album debut! Shakira did hers around that age too I think so Rosalia plz do it soon. The industry and US radio is ageist AF for women so strike while the iron is hot queen and give us some huge hits in english too! The Spanish speaking world has enjoyed your talents for so long but now you gotta share it with the anglosphere too!

Archived