Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Chromatica's instrumentals?!

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Gaga's been playing mind games with us chromatwinks and we are sick. of. it! We have instrumentals of all her past discographies, hell even most of her unreleased and even some demos yet no instrumental besides SL and ROM? It's been months since release and not even the slightest snippet?? Where's f*rhan and all the moms working at target when we need them the most?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

She never releases instrumentals. Those are either leaks or fan made. Except for singles like Applause. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

She never releases instrumentals. Those are either leaks or fan made. Except for singles like Applause. :billie:

the leakers have been disappearing lately, bobby really snapped

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stupid Love and ROM say hello

2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

They're on Chromatica :vegas:

order in the next 5 minutes and they'll come with vocals absolutely FREE!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

28 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Stupid Love and ROM say hello

What did I said? 

Oh you missed this part

37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Except for singles like Applause. :billie:

:ohwell:

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

What did I said? 

Oh you missed this part

:ohwell:

You said "she never releases instrumental except for Appl" but there are official instrumental releases for both sl and rom (on their physical single versions I think) and that was what I said, like Applause is not the only one

crazyphoton

Do we really need it now? She should wait and leak it around next year when tour about to start and corona vaccine has arrived

1 minute ago, Hebi said:

You said "she never releases instrumental except for Appl" but there are official instrumental releases for both sl and rom (on their physical single versions I think) and that was what I said, like Applause is not the only one

Are you serious? That line is very clear that I am implying that instrumebtal were never released except for singles such as Applause. Never encounter figure of speech before?

Defmix100
20 minutes ago, crazyphoton said:

Do we really need it now? She should wait and leak it around next year when tour about to start and corona vaccine has arrived

some of us like listening to them or others use them for remixes

Defmix100
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you serious? That line is very clear that I am implying that instrumebtal were never released except for singles such as Applause. Never encounter figure of speech before?

regardless the OP doesn't say they need gaga to officially release them, just for them to leak

Better Day

We will get them. We always get them. Maybe months or a year after the album. 

We have every released song instrument apart from I Like It Rough. 

Together You And I!

3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

regardless the OP doesn't say they need gaga to officially release them, just for them to leak

I did know that. And I mention that as well on my initial reply. :shrug:

Archived