Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max Leaks Her Own Phone Number

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok

I see desperationĀ :bear:.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I wish she stopped with that hair it stresses me out i wanna cut it

She once told she want to keep it for at least 1-2 yearsĀ ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo
24 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She once told she want to keep it for at least 1-2 yearsĀ ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

3 albumsĀ 

please enlighten me to death

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Killa said:

I love that hair on her

it looks maazing right?Ā 

53 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I know this is a different phone number but I can't help butĀ mentally goĀ back to her "I'm willing to do what it takes" thread...Ā :bear:

plz do not bump that threadĀ giphy.gif

Littlemonster19284

Iā€™ll always be a little monster first and foremost, however, the notion that little monsters are a group of accepting individuals. I think itā€™s disgusting that the majority of hate Ava receives is from Gaga fans. Sheā€™s not trying to be Gaga, or copy her, and Ava has stated multiple time she loves Gaga. And itā€™s fans like you guys which is why Gaga is no where near as close as she used to be 10 years ago, because this group of fans is the most hypocritical Iā€™ve ever met.

1 hour ago, LadyBenedetto said:

The amount of love she'll receive from myself alone

More power to you, Mother Teresa :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Mother Teresa

bad comparison, actuallyĀ Mother Teresa wasn't good/compassionate personezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

bad comparison, actuallyĀ Mother Teresa wasn't good/compassionate personezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

Ā 

:bradley:Ā  I apologize for the mistake.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

QueenGaga

Um her promo pictures went from Gaga rip offs to Madonna COADF promo picture (orange hair, pink outfit) rip offsĀ :billie:

Reginald

:firega: Get that promo, AvaĀ 

And ignoreĀ Gaga fans who are pressed just because you existĀ Ā :classy:Ā 

The power that Ava must have to own a corner of some peoples' minds like this is incredibleĀ 

Archived