đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why no push for 911 as a single

Lighter

Featured Posts

Guest Messy vers

Not same like john Wayne cause it's nsent to radio's in Europe.  Interscope is testing it probably. Tbh it's losing cause it coild sell well in Europe

Because its not that relatable lyric wise and sounds very Europop / bubblegum which might not be what the masses are into atm!! 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

1 hour ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I think it's being released in the UK as a single in a day or so..

Edit: from what I heard, don't quote me 'cause idk if the source is reliable, but apparently it's supposed to hit UK radios on the 25th.. which is today

It’s getting pushed in Sweden, France, Italy, Belgium, Holland and a lot of other European countries today

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

Is this another John Wayne moment like for the fans only. Or will it have a later-on single treatment ala Million Reasons

John Wayne never got pushed to radio 

It is sent to radio in numerous European countries. Maybe 911 is a single for Europe, while SC is the third single for the US? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Genuine Guy 09

It's definitely a single and they're definitely going to push it. This is how post album singles are handled in streaming era, they're aiming for organic growth. Originally it was probably a promo single, but they changed the YouTube Video to 'Official Music Video'. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

JusKeepBreathin

Come on, we haven't had a proper third single since Edge of Glory.  Why would we think it's happening now?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived