💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could you be friends with someone who "doesn't get" the 911 music video?

Agunimon

yes or no  

30 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

Featured Posts

Agunimon
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Not all my friends have to like, appreciate or “get” everything I like 

To clarify, by "get" I mean "understand" -- ie: can make the correlations in the video and understand the symbolism. I don't mean like, or appreciate.

Regina George

No! As a matter of fact I sent the video to all my friends and all of them that didn’t understand were immediately blocked and I don’t plan to ever talk to them again. I even consider calling 911 because of that horrible crime! 

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

To clarify, by "get" I mean "understand" -- ie: can make the correlations in the video and understand the symbolism. I don't mean like, or appreciate.

That’s why I said 

get

or appreciate 

because they are different 

please enlighten me to death

Like, someone who is so dumb that they don't understand that the end explains the whole video? I don't think so :selena:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Daylight Jokers

Yes. Also, choosing to not be friends with people who do not get the 911 mv is giving me Michelle Phan hiring staff base on their zodiac signs vibes.

Well, my friend doesn't get the video but there is no problem. Even I didn't like it at first, I was expecting dark visuals with latex and dances as it was presented at the VMAs, but TodayGa would hardly film Bad Romance 2.0, so that's ok 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived