celeb

Iggy Azalea destroys hater on live

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

But do people really still take pics with her? Because when I last checked it was 2020 not 2014 :billie:

SissyFromSpace
6 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

But do people really still take pics with her? Because when I last checked it was 2020 not 2014 :billie:

What an unnecessary comment. 

all from her sold out shows in 2019. Prior to the pandemic....and there's more. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, Werk said:

What word did she say? What did they scrap on her nose? 

they said if she got plastic surgery again and Iggy said the got a scraple and went up and down withe her nose 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

moonsago

Her surgeries are very tastefully done and she looks great. I don’t understand why people are so bothered by what others do especially if its to improve their self-esteem. She didn’t go overboard, she didn’t botch her face, she literally did a good job with the choices she’s made in this regard. 

moonsago
2 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Yeah sure but we all know her popularity has lowered a lot so I guess we all can agree she ain’t the it girl anymore cuz that’s La Cardi 

But nobody pretended she was the IT girl nowadays... Cardi has nothing to do with this discussion so keep these comparisons for yourself. Stop making it seem like a conpetition by pinning succesful girls against eachother, they can both exist in this industry. 

14 minutes ago, Werk said:

What word did she say? What did they scrap on her nose? 

Scalpel. Those really sharp blades doctors use in surgery.

scalpel-or-surgery-knife-picture-id99511

⚡🐲

hijadeputa
7 minutes ago, moonsago said:

But nobody pretended she was the IT girl nowadays... Cardi has nothing to do with this discussion so keep these comparisons for yourself. Stop making it seem like a conpetition by pinning succesful girls against eachother, they can both exist in this industry. 

chilé boi I just thought it was funny how she said in the video that people want to take pics with her when she go out, when her success and popularity clearly has decreased a lot comparing with her glory days. It was a joke, and I didn’t want to compare them in that way just wanted to give an example of a female rapper that is more ”IT” today, and would have make more sense if it was Cardi who said that 😂

Ummm, OK. Did she with her baby tho? I wonder if she take her babies to work with her and witness how mommy handle things 

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived