💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea destroys hater on live

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

MJHolland
20 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

But do people really still take pics with her? Because when I last checked it was 2020 not 2014 :billie:

I would lose my sh!t if I saw Iggy out in public :interestinga:

Her fanbase doesn’t get her #1s but we’re dedicated to her music because she honestly had some SERVES in recent years 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ummm, OK. Did she with her baby tho? I wonder if she take her babies to work with her and witness how mommy handle things 

:sis:

What, what? 

No one speaks about men like this for defending themselves forcefully. 

hijadeputa
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I would lose my sh!t if I saw Iggy out in public :interestinga:

Her fanbase doesn’t get her #1s but we’re dedicated to her music because she honestly had some SERVES in recent years 

I guess you must be from the US? Because here in Europe, or at least where I live, no Iggy :bear:

And yeah I agree Kream is a good song!

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

What, what? 

No one speaks about men like this for defending themselves forcefully. 

And you just misread my post too. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SissyFromSpace
12 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

chilĂ© boi I just thought it was funny how she said in the video that people want to take pics with her when she go out, when her success and popularity clearly has decreased a lot comparing with her glory days. It was a joke, and I didn’t want to compare them in that way just wanted to give an example of a female rapper that is more ”IT” today, and would have make more sense if it was Cardi who said that 😂

it wasnt funny 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, SissyFromSpace said:

it wasnt funny 

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings

Evan Peters

iggy really living in some of ya'll minds rent free despite her being irrelevant lmao :billie:

emma roberts is an abuser

GRIMEZSZ
16 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

chilĂ© boi I just thought it was funny how she said in the video that people want to take pics with her when she go out, when her success and popularity clearly has decreased a lot comparing with her glory days. It was a joke, and I didn’t want to compare them in that way just wanted to give an example of a female rapper that is more ”IT” today, and would have make more sense if it was Cardi who said that 😂

Well maybe she isn't a hit maker anymore but here we are talking about her in a cultsite, so what is your obsession about her success,honey, what about you? you need some perspective. She's famous, she have fans. and you're here talking sh*t saying she's not so famous 😂, such a nonsense. 

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

iggy really living in some of ya'll minds rent free despite her being irrelevant lmao :billie:

Queen Iggy is hella relevant, still! :flutter:

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

That accent changed more in the span of that video than Gaga had outfits in 911 :toofunny:

probably bc shes been in America for so long now :rip: and lived in miami for years :rip:

now shes in CA 

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

probably bc shes been in America for so long now :rip: and lived in miami for years :rip:

now shes in CA 

Its so good :billie:

Evan Peters
59 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Queen Iggy is hella relevant, still! :flutter:

sis i was being sarcastic, im well aware she's still relevant 

emma roberts is an abuser

Awakened M
1 hour ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Yeah sure but we all know her popularity has lowered a lot so I guess we all can agree she ain’t the it girl anymore cuz that’s La Cardi 

Wherever this energy is coming from, it must be shut down. Like come on.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived