💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should’ve done what Bad Bunny did

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

I haven’t seen anyone here mention what Bad Bunny did a few days ago. So he literally had a concert, a show on a bus in NYC. The stage was the bus and he was serving his biggest hits like ’Callaita’, ’Yo Perreo Sola’ etc. Do you guys realize how smart this was to do in all sort of ways?

It’s very corona friendly,  creative, talented , brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT. And during the show he pulled a stop at an hospital where he have a tribute performance to the healthcare workers. I mean he is just such a good human and artist, I don’t get how anyone could just hate on him and his music.  

Imagine Gaga doing this, performing Chromatica and promoting the album in it’s best way, creating headlines and yup just genius.

Here are some videos from the show

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

I mean, sure. But, knowing Gaga, she would do choreography and have a background with props.

Plus, maneuvering a vehicle while dancing isn't really safe.

You do realize Gaga is a much bigger artist who doesn't need to neccessarily do this kinda stuff right? This looks tacky, sorry. Plus Gaga would never try to make it about herself in public spaces during such times :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

hijadeputa
2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

People on twitter were ROASTING him. It was embarrassing 

I haven’t seen any roast tbh only great critics and people were going crazy about this, especially latinos. But I guess you never know with stan twitter cuz they always so pissed :ohwell:

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

You do realize Gaga is a much bigger artist who doesn't need to neccessarily do this kinda stuff right? It looks tacky, sorry. Plus Gaga would never try to make it about herself in public spaces during such times :bear:

I get ur points sissy but you do also know that BB is very big right? I guess we would just have too wait one or Two weeks for Gagz to tweet a 911 promo pic to go stream the video, if that :oops:

My main concern with this sort of thing in the pandemic age would be that Gaga would guarantee a MASSIVE turnout where fans would mob around the bus past any barricades or traffic control, meaning no social distancing no matter how much she pleaded with us.

⚡🐲

1 minute ago, GNZAREVILO said:

I get ur points sissy but you do also know that BB is very big right? I guess we would just have too wait one or Two weeks for Gagz to tweet a 911 promo pic to go stream the video, if that :oops:

And Lady Gaga is still bigger. I'm pretty sure if she's in NYC that means more promo is coming, let's be a little more patient.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2 minutes ago, PEZ said:

My main concern with this sort of thing in the pandemic age would be that Gaga would guarantee a MASSIVE turnout where fans would mob around the bus past any barricades or traffic control, meaning no social distancing no matter how much she pleaded with us.

It would basically be another "Gaga and Ariana at Drag Drive-Thru 2.0" sized MESS :toofunny:

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

If u watch the video I linked you can see police cars surronding the bus, I don’t think it would be a problem if it’s well planned and secured 

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

People on twitter were ROASTING him. It was embarrassing 

Ppl on twitter would roast their moms and their offspring faster that u can say sour candy just to have something or someone to roast so

PunkTheFunk

It's all fun and games until the bus driver does a hard brake. Be ready for two broken hips and a "Metropolitan Transportation Authority, I'm devastated" tweet.

U2 did it first, as far as I remember, so you really need to credit them than Bad Bundy.

Also, on topic, I don't know if Gaga is that type. She really made it known to us time and time again that she won't do any live performances during the pandemic. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived