💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should’ve done what Bad Bunny did

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, PEZ said:

My main concern with this sort of thing in the pandemic age would be that Gaga would guarantee a MASSIVE turnout where fans would mob around the bus past any barricades or traffic control, meaning no social distancing no matter how much she pleaded with us.

Ain't that the truth :laughga:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all need to realize these minimalist corona performances aren’t in gaga’s liking/favor. It’s not what she wants for Chromatica. You saw the VMA performance.

26 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Y’all need to realize these minimalist corona performances aren’t in gaga’s liking/favor. It’s not what she wants for Chromatica. You saw the VMA performance.

This x100. Bobby even said recently in an interview that they haven’t done small virtual quarantine performances and this other stuff because they want big things for Chromatica, it’s not an album she wants to perform that way. So we’re just gonna have to suck it up and accept the way she wants to perform her music.

20 minutes ago, Jose P said:

This x100. Bobby even said recently in an interview that they haven’t done small virtual quarantine performances and this other stuff because they want big things for Chromatica, it’s not an album she wants to perform that way. So we’re just gonna have to suck it up and accept the way she wants to perform her music.

And honestly I’m fine with waiting if it means better, bigger, performances

This reminds me of one of my favourite movies (and a must see if you ask me) Hedwig and the Angy Inch. They drive a truck which is also their home, it's hard to find a clip but it's in the trailer at 1.15 min:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

6 hours ago, Oyster said:

umm I don’t think you know just how big Bad Bunny is right now 

umm I don’t think you know just how many crazy people are obsessed with Gaga. This idea is not safe for her, especially in a city like New York. 

hijadeputa
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

I read Gaga and Bad Bunny with the phrase “should’ve done what he did” and I knew this was about to be a joke. She’s much better than these cheap stunts, for the most part at least.

It was not a joke henny 

I don't think this is a good idea. Maybe if we lived in a normal world, but we don't. She's got a lot of passionate fans who would gather in too close.

14 hours ago, HybridAT said:

I do know that :bear:

This chart updates in real time and Gaga is at #8 after slipping from #5 while Bad Bunny hasn't been top 10 in weeks 

image.png

There's also this from July

image.png

Not to mention, Gaga has 2M more Spotify listeners currently 

But please tell me how Bad Bunny is bigger and more global than Lady Gaga :bear:

but I wasn’t comparing their popularity? I just said that Bad Bunny is also really popular and influences culture similar to gaga. so why this... my comment wasn’t even about gaga 

Archived