Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should’ve done what Bad Bunny did

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Just now, LadyGoo said:

Maybe she can do it IN SPACE! TO VOLANTIS!!! :pawsup:

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.gif

Imagine ordering a package from Amazon and instead of a drone delivery, Gaga drops by in Volantis and throws your package through your window :giveup: Kill me flying queen

⚡🐲

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing how NYC monsters/stalkers work, they would create panic on the streets, chase her and try to climb the truck 

Katsuki Bakugo
38 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I mean, sure. But, knowing Gaga, she would do choreography and have a background with props.

Plus, maneuvering a vehicle while dancing isn't really safe.

There would be a real life 911 video!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
18 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Imagine ordering a package from Amazon and instead of a drone delivery, Gaga drops by in Volantis and throws your package through your window :giveup: Kill me flying queen

Thats after she crashed landed through the ceiling and back out through a wall to the outside.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I read Gaga and Bad Bunny with the phrase “should’ve done what he did” and I knew this was about to be a joke. She’s much better than these cheap stunts, for the most part at least.

Yeah Gaga is above this kind of stuff. Bad Bunny is still trying to make a name for himself so it's a good move for him. It would also be a good move for a has been like Kesha. Gaga is A list and should be booking major award shows, SNL, or her own TV specials.

MadreMonster

I wouldn’t do live events at all unless in a closed location with distancing measures strictly enforced. Doing this out in the open would cause massive crowds and Gaga would be blamed for that.

1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

You do realize Gaga is a much bigger artist who doesn't need to neccessarily do this kinda stuff right? This looks tacky, sorry. Plus Gaga would never try to make it about herself in public spaces during such times :bear:

umm I don’t think you know just how big Bad Bunny is right now 

1 minute ago, Oyster said:

umm I don’t think you know just how big Bad Bunny is right now 

I do know that :bear:

This chart updates in real time and Gaga is at #8 after slipping from #5 while Bad Bunny hasn't been top 10 in weeks 

image.png

There's also this from July

image.png

Not to mention, Gaga has 2M more Spotify listeners currently 

But please tell me how Bad Bunny is bigger and more global than Lady Gaga :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

It would cause too much commotion and people watching on the sides of the street would crowd around too much not social distancing and probably without masks, I don’t think Gaga would want to be the cause of that.

FameHookah

Didnt she do that back in the Joanne era?

Also it would be kinda irresponsible to gather that many people these times.

Maybe some instagram live performances or smth

WTF is MDNA

Blastertoyo
4 hours ago, HybridAT said:

You do realize Gaga is a much bigger artist who doesn't need to neccessarily do this kinda stuff right? This looks tacky, sorry. Plus Gaga would never try to make it about herself in public spaces during such times :bear:

These aren’t far off tbh 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived