Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Straight MUSCULAR metal heads react to 911

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Aw I used to follow Nathan. He's so cute and seems like a great guy.

I know its of topic but thread got closed before i could awnser your question and then i tried to direct massage you but it said that you cant recieve messages so i decided to awnser your question here so here my awnser i was quoting someone who mentioned the passive agressive use of the lmao reaction and im happy that doot wants to make gagadaily a safe place for everyone i hope this awnsers your question good evening day or afternoon depending on were you live

Katsuki Bakugo

I’m Only here to see the arms tbh. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DirrtyPony

The one guy on the left acting like he wasn't about to go download 911 later that night :trollga:

Strung out for another taste

Daylight Jokers

I know not a lot of people got it completely on their first watch (me included) but it does bother me when they don't get the most obvious part of the video - the connection between the man banging his head on the pillow and the guy with his head on the stirring wheel.

HotLikeMexico
40 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I know not a lot of people got it completely on their first watch (me included) but it does bother me when they don't get the most obvious part of the video - the connection between the man banging his head on the pillow and the guy with his head on the stirring wheel.

Some people are REALLY dense. DENSE!

Clarence
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

straight guys really are a piece of work. the brain cells. even Carmen Sandiego can't find them. "pop a 911? isnt that a skate trick? *giggles*" i nearly jumped out of my window (on the first floor)

Archived