💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bisexual+ Little Monster Project

lgsbchac

Featured Posts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V8Xg-ETqOX8I9VozzGX7N3piQwzrDtHA/view?usp=drivesdk

In honor of Bi Visibility Day yesterday (yes, I know I'm a day late with this thread), I started a project on Twitter for bisexual+ Little Monsters to share their stories and how Gaga has impacted them. Considering bi erasure and invisibility, our voices are often not heard and I wanted to give bisexual little monsters a voice and a platform to be a little more visible in honor of this day.

I sent out a Tweet two weeks ago, asking anyone who is bisexual and loves Gaga to reply and garnered an overwhelming 200+ responses, of which I messaged everyone privately and ended up documenting over 100 stories. Over the span of those two weeks, which were pretty busy, I put them all together into a digital book that I finally managed to finish yesterday, just in time. I asked everyone about their journey, Gaga's impact and if Gaga being an out and proud bisexual woman has impacted them in any way, because I think her impact on bisexual youth and the bi+ community as a whole is often overlooked.

It would mean the absolute world to me and the people involved if you all could take a look at the book and maybe support my Tweet sharing it as well. It would be a dream if Gaga could see it, but even if she doesn't, my biggest goal with this book is to make people feel seen and heard and to spread awareness. Our voices matter, our experiences matter, our struggles matter. And so do Gaga's.

If you see this book and are sad you couldn't be involved, I am sorry, I included as many people as I could in the limited time I had. BUT I am definitely considering expanding this project in the future and if you're interested in participating, please send me a message and I will keep you in mind :)

I love you all, happy belated Bi Visibility Day, stay strong and be proud 💖💜💙

Mikolaj

Congratulations, it's an amazing project and I hope it gets the visibility it deserves. :heart: I lowkey wish I had known about it to contribute, but I'm super proud of it and I adore the hard work you surely put into it :heart:

Archived