💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato & Max Ehrich ends their engagement.

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

crazyphoton

ugh he was so hot.. his bushy pits and hairy body could be a dream for any ghey on this site. Demi ur missing out and gonna repent breaking up with this fine specimen of a man :laughga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crazyphoton
8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

He was hot, but garbage. He was using her. Those tweets that came out just proved that unfortunately.

everyone in Hollywood is like that not yall acting like Demi is like some sort of a saint.. Yall need to quit blaming men everytime a big celeb breakup happens. Remember what that did to johnny depp. 

Evan Peters
6 minutes ago, crazyphoton said:

everyone in Hollywood is like that not yall acting like Demi is like some sort of a saint.. Yall need to quit blaming men everytime a big celeb breakup happens. Remember what that did to johnny depp. 

not when there's tweets and videos of him calling selena gomez hotter LMAO

emma roberts is an abuser

crazyphoton
4 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

not when there's tweets and videos of him calling selena gomez hotter LMAO

Is that not a fact? Selena has better facial features than Demi. Nothing wrong with what he said. 

Teletubby

So in past this Max asked Selena to marry him and called Ariana his wife ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif
NINTCHDBPICT000610413996-1.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000610413992-1.jpg?w=620

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

well honestly after all the awful thing he tweeted I'd have called off the engagement too :ohwell: Demi has been suffering from bullying since for ever, imagine finding out your fiancé was that vocal about it 

Adrenaliner
21 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

So in past this Max asked Selena to marry him and called Ariana his wife ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif
NINTCHDBPICT000610413996-1.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000610413992-1.jpg?w=620

He is either a pop culture fan

or thirsty for some fame

Archived