Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato & Max Ehrich ends their engagement.

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

SharGaga

I've always had the impression Demi is toxic AF with her constant need to put down women more successful than her. I hope she works out her issues. She shouldn't be rushing marriage at the moment.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Wait what, really? :bear: She didn't know all of that before entering into a relationship with him?

Anyway, that's sad. Hope they can both find happiness and love again. Wish them luck.

She defended him and said to stop spreading fake tweets :toofunny: it's hard to fake a video tho, so I'm guessing she gave in at the videos

FrederickSpears

He was hot, but garbage. He was using her. Those tweets that came out just proved that unfortunately.

FrederickSpears
16 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I've always had the impression Demi is toxic AF with her constant need to put down women more successful than her. I hope she works out her issues. She shouldn't be rushing marriage at the moment.

Stop blaming women. Tweets just came out a few weeks ago with him bashing Demi, calling Selena hotter, etc. 

It's not her fault she felt for a user.

SharGaga
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Stop blaming women. Tweets just came out a few weeks ago with him bashing Demi, calling Selena hotter, etc. 

It's not her fault she felt for a user.

Imagine ending your engagement because of some old tweets. Yikes! I'm sure there's more to the story.

Adrenaliner
7 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Imagine ending your engagement because of some old tweets. Yikes! I'm sure there's more to the story.

Well if the tweets were your fiancé calling you ugly and stanning your ex bff. What would you do?

Pennywise

There is something out there in the universe that reeeeeeeally hates this gurl, she cannot catch a break, can she :bradley:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SharGaga
24 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Well if the tweets were your fiancé calling you ugly and stanning your ex bff. What would you do?

Well she's been mocking Selena Gomez after all these years with her finsta and what not so I guess it's poetic how her ex fiance stanning Selena is (one of) the reasons they broke up.:huntyga:

Adrenaliner
10 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Well she's been mocking Selena Gomez after all these years with her finsta and what not so I guess it's poetic how her ex fiance stanning Selena is (one of) the reasons they broke up.:huntyga:

How has she been mocking her? She just said that they are not friends anymore :laughga: I think it is normal for people to have a fall out.

The finsta is real yes, but the alleged posts are easily photoshopped. You should not believe everything you see. 

Archived