💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gesture meaning question

Kittery

Featured Posts

Maybe it is not allowed to ask you guys here, but this thing has been bothering  me for a long time so don’t be mad please :fatcat: So my question is do you know what that gesture means? Is it just some kind of cool thing or what? Just interested, no kiddin 0*wN14mtdeooz7rP5K.png

spread kindness🤍

Just now, PartySick said:

@miroolin I moved your thread to a public forum for you :happy:

Tysm then! Just hoping somebody will answer someday😞

spread kindness🤍

I don't know if illuminati conspiracy theories were a thing back then because I was a kid then but to me it's always been like playing along that thought that pop stars work for illuminati:shrug:

I'm probably wrong

Just now, GayPrideUnicorn said:

I don't know if illuminati conspiracy theories were a thing back then because I was a kid then but to me it's always been like playing along that thought that pop stars work for illuminati:shrug:

I thought so when I was 10 too, anyway, thank you for your supposition🤔☹️

spread kindness🤍

Just now, Archduchess said:

At that time everybody did it 

Yeah, I saw that a lot of times, just want to be kinda sure, was it for hype or something 🤔

spread kindness🤍

27monster27
4 minutes ago, miroolin said:

Yeah, I saw that a lot of times, just want to be kinda sure, was it for hype or something 🤔

I genuinely think it was because people thought it looked cool. For certain pop stars, there is always the possibility that they may have wanted to do it to stir up controversy.

he/him/his

1 minute ago, miroolin said:

We don't know. Some pepeople say it is some photo-video pose to favor one side of the face, other ppl say it is an illuminati gesture, maybe there's some psychology to it idk

Just now, Archduchess said:

We don't know. Some pepeople say it is some photo-video pose to favor one side of the face, other ppl say it is an illuminati gesture, maybe there's some psychology to it idk

Yeah, I don’t actually believe in illuminati stuff, just interested what does it mean😅maybe one day we will find out 

spread kindness🤍

Just now, KNJ said:

There was a Bowie theory but I don't know why he did it either.

13e802bbf52aa113ba446202216de3e2.jpgf6162a95861f45362edee26d74158d79.jpg

17242397940fb2a15e9ba67c1f59a7ba.png

Thank you sm, didn’t even know

spread kindness🤍

ShayCristoforo

There's a weird thing people do where they put poker chips over their eyes. Part of me thinks it's a gesture to that. Literal Poker Face.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

2 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

There's a weird thing people do where they put poker chips over their eyes. Part of me thinks it's a gesture to that. Literal Poker Face.

Agree, but she uses that not only in PF music video, she uses that literally everywhere I guesslady_gaga_sesame_street_a_l.jpg

spread kindness🤍

56 minutes ago, miroolin said:

Agree, but she uses that not only in PF music video, she uses that literally everywhere I guesslady_gaga_sesame_street_a_l.jpg

I think it's simply because she's a HUGE Bowie fan (we all know how his death affected her, RIP)

Like @KNJ mentioned earlier, I feel it's because Bowie did it for some reason and she tries to honor him and his artistry with her own work by referencing his gestures, vocal stylings, postures etc.

Applause has verses heavily influenced by Bowie and PF and JD (basically early TF era) were her way to tell the public that she was bringing back art pop and glam rock a la Bowie with the lightning bolt and the hand gestures. It also looks really cool and intriguing too :staymad:

Oh and welcome to GGD :party:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived