💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gesture meaning question

Kittery

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, KNJ said:

There was a Bowie theory but I don't know why he did it either.

13e802bbf52aa113ba446202216de3e2.jpgf6162a95861f45362edee26d74158d79.jpg

17242397940fb2a15e9ba67c1f59a7ba.png 

i'm not able to do it :messga:

Robert Smith

It Is White Power simbol.. if you Watch the meaning in internet.. i don't think She used for those things but the gesture Is a way to show White supremacy.. It is a w and a p.. White Power.. internet explain likes this

7 hours ago, HybridAT said:

I think it's simply because she's a HUGE Bowie fan (we all know how his death affected her, RIP)

Like @KNJ mentioned earlier, I feel it's because Bowie did it for some reason and she tries to honor him and his artistry with her own work by referencing his gestures, vocal stylings, postures etc.

Applause has verses heavily influenced by Bowie and PF and JD (basically early TF era) were her way to tell the public that she was bringing back art pop and glam rock a la Bowie with the lightning bolt and the hand gestures. It also looks really cool and intriguing too :staymad:

Oh and welcome to GGD :party:

Thank you for your answer and thank you for welcoming to GGD:heart:

spread kindness🤍

1 hour ago, Robert Smith said:

It Is White Power simbol.. if you Watch the meaning in internet.. i don't think She used for those things but the gesture Is a way to show White supremacy.. It is a w and a p.. White Power.. internet explain likes this

Yeah, I saw that on the internet too, it is possible she uses that WP thing

spread kindness🤍

I deeply think that she was aware about all of these conspiracies and built a part of her persona around it and played with symbols. For example, Gaga is an easy name to say, almost dumb, like what a baby can say "GaGa" :bear:, and she acted like a robot as if she was depersonalized, the lightning bolt represented her splited mind too (electrochocs, lobotomy) and the sign you are talking about is the sign of the devil, the number of the beast "666". Basically the myth of the girl who have to sold her mind for the fame and become an empty doll acting for the devil (for money honey ). So she used illuminati's decorum and mythology, like some of the artists at the same moment like Kanye West, Kid Cudi, then Sia. It was obvious, she was the weird robotic electronic puppet during the fame, and fought against her puppeters during the fame monster (basically all her mvs show her rebellion from Paparazzi to Alejandro). After the Fame Monster, she was free to give birth to a new her, a new race and express her freedom "Born this way" . It's all artistry and symbolism and I love her so much for that !! It was "meta-reflexive-pop". People who think she is evil are bigots and cant understand art, its too obvious to be "real", like almost all conspiracies theories.

EDIT: All of her work is a reflexion about pop its her personnal road from the mask (the personna) to the skin (Joanne) and now she brings us behind the skin, directly in her mind.. (Chromatica). Next step, TRANSCENDANCE (Trance & Dance)? :pray: 

6 hours ago, Robert Smith said:

This theory was debunked, it's a hoax. Please check your sources before posting, I'm not talking only for you so please don't take it personally, it happens to everyone ;) 

Archived