đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

sine from above could be as successful as shallow

CHROMATICCOLORS

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Maybe without Elton. 

I felt Sine From Above (feat. John Legend) would have worked and they seem like close friends behind closed doors. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
3 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

No it wouldn’t do good... it’s not a sound that is popular right now so it would just flop harder than Katy’s latest album. And imo it’s not a single worthy song

Was Shallow a popular sound at that moment?

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Maybe without Elton. 

I felt Sine From Above (feat. John Legend) would have worked and they seem like close friends behind closed doors. 

Never thought of this but that would be amazing!

vyniildisk
3 hours ago, imperfect said:

i think that sfa has a potential because of it's lyrics, production, vocals, and of course gaga and elton

join the discord server to discuss lady gaga's art and have fun (sfw and nsfw channels): https://discord.gg/s5tqRb 

Can we be messy on that ds? 

Just A Holy Fool

I respect your opinion, but I do not agree. The song is okay, but it is not her best ballad, and the awkward outro ruins it for me personally. Disappointed, because Elton and Gaga should have came out better. 

hijadeputa
8 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Was Shallow a popular sound at that moment?

It wasn’t but it had a big movie aside 

Blastertoyo
10 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Its arrangement isn't mainstream at all. With a different production it would've been a huge hit but it wouldn't fit on Chromatica. 

12 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

No it wouldn’t do good... it’s not a sound that is popular right now so it would just flop harder than Katy’s latest album. And imo it’s not a single worthy song

Because 911 is such fresh, much mainstream and a sound that’s so popular right now

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived