💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Elton Really Thought ARTPOP Was a Bad Album, Why Did He Do THIS?

RRR

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

At the time, I think he just thought she should make an album like Tapestry from Carole King.  If you've ever listened to that album (and you SHOULD!!!!!!) then you would probably agree with him.

But still not surprising he did that performance - it's a great song and they sounded great doing it together.  And there were Muppets.

The tapestry comment he made was during the production of joanne though

FfFfFfFF
23 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Because this was shot in October I think, the album was released in November, he probably hadn't heard it in full yet

He heard some of the original LG5 stuff before any of us.. Artists do share music between themselves before official releases.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

She doesn't like Venus, and now ARTPOP too? @KatieJudasGaga4, I just wanna talk. :dom:

2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I didn't know she didn't like Venus:enigma:

I do like Venus & ARTPOP, that was a joke :sweat:

However, they are in my lower ranking of ARTPOP, but I just appreciate the more underrated songs like Fashion!, Swine and Mary Jane Holland

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I just appreciate the more underrated songs like Fashion! and Mary Jane Holland

You have been forgiven.:firega:

30 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

ARTPOP is an amazing album, but a lot of people will never be ready to talk about that

K :billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I don’t think he likes a lot of her catalog tbh. He’s made off remarks about ARTPOP and then again recently about pop music being trash (which Gaga does).

BYE

Because real friends support you, no matter what, but also they give you honest opinions.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

DaftFameMonster

Amazing artist, but he has a bad habit of saying pretentious and lowkey rude things. It sets a bad example. He could have easily said, "ARTPOP isn't my fave work from Gaga but I still support her vision". I  don't know how he gets away with it. Imagine Gaga publicly calling one of her contemporaries albums "bad" in an interview. Even if they were friends, she would get blasted! An icon, but the things he says sometimes are so not necessary. 

6 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

ARTPOP is an amazing album, but a lot of people will never be ready to talk about that

It’s her least great album, if you look how many of the songs on there that could’ve been hits the number is down to 2 (Applause & DWUW), which means it isn’t timeless, and Elton really only likes timeless music...

Artists have their right to dislike albums, and GGD needs to know that, and I think that performance was shot before the release of it

He said “not good” not “bad”

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived