Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Massive Monster

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
12 hours ago, KNJ said:

Babylon :classy:

It's the last song on the Chromatica journey for a reason. It's empowering, it's fierce, it's a statement song and deserves a statement video.

Period GIF by MOODMAN

But this song is a bit flat :reductive:

12 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

idk but how the hell is she wasting the opportunity to perform on SNL premiere i really don't understand. she even is in NY now ugh. hopefully she'll be there the following week but the hype will be very dead by then :madge: it's honestly tiring.

I don't get it.. So many opportunities. I don't know why she or her music label doesn't want to have as big promo as possible for Chromatica. I'm wondering what will be next. New MV, Chromatica tv or months of silence :fatcat:

Karen Smith

I believe that we'll have Alice and Babylon at least. Nicola quoted those songs when he posted her billboard photoshoot on Instagram. Why he did that? Why he chose those songs to quote? :stalkga:

ShayCristoforo

Yes Babylon. It's quintessential Gaga, and so refreshing. Happy to see the taste level here :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Cello

I would love to see visuals for Replay, SFA and Alice. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Massive Monster
6 hours ago, Born This Way said:

SAF or Babylon. But I wouldn't be mad at Replay either :enigma:

SAF 

:what:

Kind regards

I chose Replay because 911 and Replay are my favorites songs (+ it is likely that the next MV is Replay) but maybe Babylon should actually be the final single and it definitely deserves a MV 

Archived