Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Massive Monster

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Featured Posts

If alice would have been a lead single it would have given away chromatica’s plot (based off the current MV’s we have)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

make a Babylon video using the Haus Labs remix?  :party:

tenor.gif

Album version >>> :yennefer:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

tenor.gif

Album version >>> :yennefer:

I was appealing to my gay fans.

I love you all, thanks for all your support!!!!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I didn't expect Babylon to win :laughga:apparently the video was shot in December 2019 so if it's true, it's coming... :vegas:

My vote will always go to Replay though:ohwell:

5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

At least you have a beautiful commercial with stunning visuals and a gorgeous piano rendition. Us babble on stans have nothing but hope :fatcat:

Her mouth doesn't even sync up in the commercial! :deadbanana:

Just now, Doot said:

Her mouth doesn't even sync up in the commercial! :deadbanana:

You still have VISUALS shut up and EAT IT :dom:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Reality

Babylon or Replay.

I ultimately chose Replay because it's my favorite on the album, but Babylon also needs to become a single one day.

🃏🖤👹

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

You still have VISUALS shut up and EAT IT :dom:

The way I was gonna crack a joke and say if you wanted the visuals for Babylon just watch the Vogue video but I don't wanna get bannedT, I just wanted to ruffle your feathers, little dove. :mark:

1 minute ago, Doot said:

The way I was gonna crack a joke and say if you wanted the visuals for Babylon just watch the Vogue video but I don't wanna get bannedT, I just wanted to ruffle your feathers, little dove. :mark:

I—

Go away and STOP SLANDERING GODBYLON AND RUINING MY VISUAL FANTASY YOU CHRISTOPHER EVANS KNOCKOFF

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

pop ate my heart

idk but how the hell is she wasting the opportunity to perform on SNL premiere i really don't understand. she even is in NY now ugh. hopefully she'll be there the following week but the hype will be very dead by then :madge: it's honestly tiring.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

I think babylon deserves a fashion of his love treatment live, and Alice is the opener or else...& Replay is the Scheisse (fan fav but not a single) and SFA is the MTN and the obvious follow up to 911 (after the trauma comes the healing). ??? for me this would be pop perfection. 

With an amazing clip featuring Sir Elton John, and an amazing intro and outro. She could also make a movie with several songs... Like after healing she goes to Babylon ok... You may say I'm a dreamer... 

hello hello baby.

Archived