Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Massive Monster

If there was 1 single/video left, which one?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. If there was 1 single/video left, which one?

Featured Posts

Bonkers
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well I also think it would be a little bit odd to literally have the lead in at the end of 911 but NOT have a video for it. 

I agree.  And I keep saying this, but I think Sine From Above is about her actual spiritual awakening.  Apart from being super-human with the quantity of work, she's also woke in ways people don't appreciate.  For example, when she talks about a going deep inside and loving the darkest parts of yourself - that's something called shadow work and not a lot of young people find that and understand it.  She's woke, ok.

I truly believe that she had a moment where God spoke to her and changed her soul into something higher dimensional than most of us.   Sine from Above is a creation story and confirms we're all energy that came from sound. 

Of course it would have happened right at her break, so coming from 911 is just perfect.

Spoiler

hey
gaga-spliff.jpeg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well I also think it would be a little bit odd to literally have the lead in at the end of 911 but NOT have a video for it. 

I'll remind you Chromatica I led into Stupid Love in its music video, so anything is possible :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Babylon would be a great :enigma:

I’m imagining a video similar to GUY :firega: 

Yasss exactly this.

Something like this golden one, imagine the slayage! :enigma:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Plastic Doll earworms me. I think it could be a really fun video with Gaga acting like a robotic doll dressed in pink or pastels with an awkwardly held purse. This song seems made for video or a movie.

But I like so many songs on the album, I'll be fine with whatever is planned.

Edit: since she is not a plastic doll, there is opportunity for transformation. 

Bonkers
Just now, HybridAT said:

Yasss exactly this.

Something like this golden one, imagine the slayage! :enigma:

giphy.gif

If someone wants an ambitious project, why not:

Take the visuals from the GUY video and make a Babylon video using the Haus Labs remix?  :party:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I agree.  And I keep saying this, but I think Sine From Above is about her actual spiritual awakening.  Apart from being super-human with the quantity of work, she's also woke in ways people don't appreciate.  For example, when she talks about a going deep inside and loving the darkest parts of yourself - that's something called shadow work and not a lot of young people find that and understand it.  She's woke, ok.

I truly believe that she had a moment where God spoke to her and changed her soul into something higher dimensional than most of us.   Sine from Above is a creation story and confirms we're all energy that came from sound.

Reveal hidden contents

hey
gaga-spliff.jpeg

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'll remind you Chromatica I led into Stupid Love in its music video, so anything is possible :vegas:

Y'all coming at me with logic. 

Just lemme have SFA. :fatcat:

Babylon :classy:

It's the last song on the Chromatica journey for a reason. It's empowering, it's fierce, it's a statement song and deserves a statement video.

Period GIF by MOODMAN

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

But I like so many songs on the album, I'll be fine with whatever is planned.

:wtfga:

I think I've heard about this before, it's called positivity and seems to exhibit some of what i understand "appreciate" to mean.  :wtfga:

:wtfga::wtfga:

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all coming at me with logic. 

Just lemme have SFA. :fatcat:

At least you have a beautiful commercial with stunning visuals and a gorgeous piano rendition. Us babble on stans have nothing but hope :fatcat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived