Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Producer reacts to 911

David Ward

Featured Posts

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

WTF GUYS, i just unsubscribed, what a piece of s***

Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura? Behind the AURRAAAAAA.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Wow, imagine saying NFR sucks...

I'm not the biggest fan but that album is ART :legend:

I’m really over these “reaction” videos. The only ones I like are the genuine more “candid” ones. People need to stop feeling the need to make reaction videos for things they don’t even care about.

Just now, Jakkusan said:

I’m really over these “reaction” videos. The only ones I like are the genuine more “candid” ones. People need to stop feeling the need to make reaction videos for things they don’t even care about.

Honestly for most of these people it’s all about promoting themselves. Boring.

1 hour ago, Doot said:

Probably because some people think reaction videos are fake, idfk. 

I mean, they essentially are. I had a friend who is a moderately known YouTuber and literally she loves stuff, but 90% of her reactions are exaggerated and fake. 

What I really find funny about him is that he calls himself a producer and a writer yet all of his own material is just cheesy and unoriginal and 110% predictable 

I think he should react to his own music next if he really thinks it's so much better than Lana's :billie:

The only reaction's I liked were Dylan's but I'm actually glad he moved on from those kind of video's. Now it seems like everyone does reaction video's and kinda fake as well. Tho Ayjall seems still quite dedicated to give honnest opinions, but her pausing every 3 seconds it's annoying to watch.

Agunimon

is he as obnoxious as he usually is in this video? I find most of his videos unbearable and unsubscribed and hid him from recommendations.

Agunimon

not as obnoxious but an underwhelming reaction because he didn't get it!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna start making people react to this music video when I meet them IRL so I know if we would be friends are not.

GagaSine

All reactors are fake most of the time y‘all

you never notice how most of them are positive about almost every single thing? :yennefer:

DirrtyPony
10 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

All reactors are fake most of the time y‘all

you never notice how most of them are positive about almost every single thing? :yennefer:

That’s one thing that turns me off from this kind of content. These people never have to listen to the requested music after their video is published. They say nice things about an album or video to keep people interested, but will never listen to it again.

it feels like a cheap way to gain a following and promote their Patreon...

:shrug:

Strung out for another taste

Archived