💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Gossip Girl Reboot to Start Shooting in NYC in October

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

gossip-girl.jpg?w=600

The long-awaited “Gossip Girl” reboot from HBO Max will start production in New York in October, Variety has confirmed. According to a Warner Bros. spokesperson, shooting will start at the end of the month, though the specifics remain fluid. WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group chief Ann Sarnoff also confirmed to press this week that production for the TV studio’s scripted series has started — or will soon — in Vancouver, New York and Los Angeles.

The 10-episode series is set eight years after the original show’s finale and will explore how social media has transformed the social scene of New York’s elites. It will follow a new generation of private school teens who are introduced to the Gossip Girl website.

Kristen Bell will return in the role of the narrator.

The new cast features mostly unknown actors, and will star Jordan Alexander, Eli Brown, Adam Chanler-Berat, Thomas Doherty, Jonathan Fernandez, Tavi Gevinson, Jason Gotay, Emily Alyn Lind, Zión Moreno, Whitney Peak and Savannah Lee Smith.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/gossip-girl-reboot-production-restart-1234760298/

Excited. Rewatching the whole series now makes me wonder how would the drama and turn of events work in today’s modern world

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

What kinda OP is that girl? :toofunny:

sskks i saw that

Girl I posted it by accident without the article nnn

tavi-gavinson-thomas-doherty-adam-chanle

I already know the blonde will be the innocent naive girl, the guy on her right will be the asshole Chuck Bass Liddl version, the next guy will be the super intelligent kinda decent guy whos in love with the blonde girl but can't have her for x reasons, the brunette is the party girl who got sass and is super popular 

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

can’t wait for the DCOM version of Gossip Girl 

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I already know the blonde will be the innocent naive girl, the guy on her right will be the asshole Chuck Bass Liddl version, the next guy will be the super intelligent kinda decent guy whos in love with the blonde girl but can't have her for x reasons, the brunette is the party girl who got sass and is super popular 

I’m just happy the main cast is gonna have poc characters plus the girl on the right is transgender so I’m super excited 

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I already know the blonde will be the innocent naive girl,

That character’s name is Jenny

also true cuz she ain’t gonna be Serena for sure 

disappointed gossip girl GIF

please enlighten me to death

Anderson123

This has so much potential, especially with it being 10 episodes. I liked Gossip Girl back in the day but couldn't pass through Season 3, it got so damn boring in my opinion. I hope they don't mix and match all couples so early like they did in season 1. Ending every 2-3 episodes with a new couple got old so fast.

49 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I’m just happy the main cast is gonna have poc characters plus the girl on the right is transgender so I’m super excited 

Of course OMG Zion Moreno!! I knew I’ve seen her before :bradley: :bradley:

She’s in ‘Control Z’, a Mexican show which ironically involves an anonymous person sending tweets exposing people’s secrets. She’s extremely beautiful, I can’t even imagine the slayage and how amazing they’ll style her...

I’m sorry I’m just so scalped right now :giveup:

Archived