💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will BTW be rereleased on vinyl in the coming future?

Jed

Featured Posts

From people who actually have been collecting records for a while do we think itll be rereleased for the ten year anniversary or in Urban Outfitters like TF+M and ARTPOP?

im starting a small collection and BTW is a staple album for me so im wondering if i should get it now or wait til one of those potential special rereleases happens?

Pop Music

I mean I have it on vinyl but Is it like hard to find? 

does it need a repressing? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

MANiCURE 6

UO already released TF+TFM, ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica so I guess BTW it's the next one ^^

I can't wait to see it !

2 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I mean I have it on vinyl but Is it like hard to find? 

does it need a repressing? 

No i could buy it today but for anniversary stuff and what urban outfitters did theyll do it in new colors and stuff like that. Im new to all of this so i was just curious as to if we thought it could be getting the same treatment

Blastertoyo

It would be cool if they did a vinyl of 

612LglMzcbL._AC_SL1050_.jpg

with 

Born This Way: Special Edition

Born This Way: The Remix

and

An Audio of Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden.

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I bought mine from Amazon a couple of years ago and I think it's still there, you should get it. 

I totslly want to but then if they release it with a new color or a 10 year edition or something ill be bummed i got it 

like, i can still listen to the album in the meantime and could hold off if we thought maybe something would be in the pipeline. But knowing me ill get impatient and do exactly what you did lol

5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

UO already released TF+TFM, ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica so I guess BTW it's the next one ^^

I can't wait to see it !

Its interesting cos the color i associate most with the era is black but black is how it already comes so what color could the records be if they do it? Red or white maybe?

I think the rest of her albums that haven’t received a color press will get them, they’ve done half already.
Especially with BTW being a cult classic and one of the biggest pop albums/campaigns ever... the longevity... the hits... I’m sure Interscope is clamoring to capitalize on the 10th anniversary and I really would like to see the new editions.

I would also buy Cherrytree sessions and her remix albums on special presses, imagine a sleeve with this cover and a splatter vinyl to match:

ba7f93af1c5a46a2a26e9678a14e8b30

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Jed said:

Its interesting cos the color i associate most with the era is black but black is how it already comes so what color could the records be if they do it? Red or white maybe?

I did this ^^

It's a red clear vinyl ! It would be awesome... :vegas:

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Not that cover but

https://www.discogs.com/Lady-GaGa-The-Remix/release/2404726

ugh it’s so rare

I have this one! She’s beautiful, I didn’t realize it was hard to come by. Okay but imagine a peach repress on this one :giveup: this is a great way to sell more singles @interscope come through! 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, Jed said:

I totslly want to but then if they release it with a new color or a 10 year edition or something ill be bummed i got it 

like, i can still listen to the album in the meantime and could hold off if we thought maybe something would be in the pipeline. But knowing me ill get impatient and do exactly what you did lol

Yeah I'd say get it while you can. I had ARTPOP in my Amazon cart for months and never got it expecting it'd be there forever. Then suddenly it was taken down after the Do What U Want mess. I regret not buying it while it was there and cheap.

Archived