šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for Nicki again...again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

@SissyFromSpaceĀ Why donā€™t you everĀ post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people itā€™s ALWAYS something negative. Itā€™s bad enough that you think white people should be allowed to use the N word. IĀ see the self hate.

4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@SissyFromSpaceĀ Why donā€™t you everĀ post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people itā€™s ALWAYS something negative. Itā€™s bad enough that you think white people should be allowed to use the N word. We see the self hate.

@SissyFromSpaceĀ I second this. :oprah:Ā As another POC there are so many positive things you can post about our own people.

SissyFromSpace
12 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@SissyFromSpaceĀ Why donā€™t you even post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people itā€™s ALWAYS something negative.Ā 

Lmfao @ this fake woke, fake offended attitude. Stop making everything about race where it doesn't need to be. I saw the Barbz on my TL fuming and tagging everyone because AB has once again back-stabbed Nicki after pretending to be her friend/a fan.Ā 

Ā 

I, as a black man, will post about whatever I want. Also, none of my last 100 threads have been about being negative specifically towards black people. LMFAO. grasping straws right there sir.Ā 

Ā 

edit: saw that someone else mentioned me. If you guys actually gave a **** about black media, you'd be going out your way to take down pages like TheShadeRoom. Not here for this faux activism zzz.

Ā 

-

back on topic, it should be noted that AB has been banned from twitter because of her racism towards Zayn Malik and her attacks against Skai Jackson.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I mean...I drag Nicki for the same thing. Her pregnancy or her relationship are not wins because she got knocked up by a rapist, paedophilic,Ā murderous sex offender. In her own toxic world thatā€™s a celebration, but not the real oneĀ where that is considered trash.Ā 

7 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Lmfao @ this fake woke, fake offended attitude. Stop making everything about race where it doesn't need to be. I saw the Barbz on my TL fuming and tagging everyone because AB has once again back-stabbed Nicki after pretending to be her friend/a fan.Ā 

Ā 

I, as a black man, will post about whatever I want. Also, none of my last 100 threads have been about being negative specifically towards black people. LMFAO. grasping straws right there sir.Ā 

Iā€™ve seen you make several negative threads about black people. Miss me with that ā€œas a black manā€ b.s.Ā cuz Iā€™m also a black man. You still havenā€™t responded to that thread trying to calling out ā€œBlack Gay ATL Prideā€ you tried THAT fake woke ā€œif these were white people/we need to hold ourselves accountableā€ b.s. not knowing that the videos were old af.Ā You can keep posting negative threads about black folk but expect to see me in all of them. Ā Hit that ignore button if you like m8. Keep trying to get that hit thread.Ā Iā€™ll take the WPā€™s.

ToxicHot

And...? :laughga:

Why doĀ yā€™all keep bringing up her personal life as some kind of insult. No oneā€™s forcing yā€™all to like and/or stan her??

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived