💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for Nicki again...again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

@SissyFromSpace Why don’t you ever post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people it’s ALWAYS something negative. It’s bad enough that you think white people should be allowed to use the N word. I see the self hate.

4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@SissyFromSpace Why don’t you ever post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people it’s ALWAYS something negative. It’s bad enough that you think white people should be allowed to use the N word. We see the self hate.

@SissyFromSpace I second this. :oprah: As another POC there are so many positive things you can post about our own people.

SissyFromSpace
12 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@SissyFromSpace Why don’t you even post anything about the accomplishments of black people? Every time you post about black people it’s ALWAYS something negative. 

Lmfao @ this fake woke, fake offended attitude. Stop making everything about race where it doesn't need to be. I saw the Barbz on my TL fuming and tagging everyone because AB has once again back-stabbed Nicki after pretending to be her friend/a fan. 

I, as a black man, will post about whatever I want. Also, none of my last 100 threads have been about being negative specifically towards black people. LMFAO. grasping straws right there sir. 

edit: saw that someone else mentioned me. If you guys actually gave a **** about black media, you'd be going out your way to take down pages like TheShadeRoom. Not here for this faux activism zzz.

-

back on topic, it should be noted that AB has been banned from twitter because of her racism towards Zayn Malik and her attacks against Skai Jackson.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I mean...I drag Nicki for the same thing. Her pregnancy or her relationship are not wins because she got knocked up by a rapist, paedophilic, murderous sex offender. In her own toxic world that’s a celebration, but not the real one where that is considered trash. 

7 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Lmfao @ this fake woke, fake offended attitude. Stop making everything about race where it doesn't need to be. I saw the Barbz on my TL fuming and tagging everyone because AB has once again back-stabbed Nicki after pretending to be her friend/a fan. 

I, as a black man, will post about whatever I want. Also, none of my last 100 threads have been about being negative specifically towards black people. LMFAO. grasping straws right there sir. 

I’ve seen you make several negative threads about black people. Miss me with that “as a black man” b.s. cuz I’m also a black man. You still haven’t responded to that thread trying to calling out “Black Gay ATL Pride” you tried THAT fake woke “if these were white people/we need to hold ourselves accountable” b.s. not knowing that the videos were old af. You can keep posting negative threads about black folk but expect to see me in all of them.  Hit that ignore button if you like m8. Keep trying to get that hit thread. I’ll take the WP’s.

ToxicHot

And...? :laughga:

Why do y’all keep bringing up her personal life as some kind of insult. No one’s forcing y’all to like and/or stan her??

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived