💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we get Chromatica Deluxe?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Seems highly likely since Selena Gomez did this and is an Interscope artist; in addition, the tour was postponed as well as much of the promotional rollout. 

Reissues seem to be the way many labels are going in terms of trying to make album releases profitable in the streaming era. I think a reissue with 1 new lead single (a la “Boyfriend”), 1 remix (“Sour Candy” extended; “Babylon” HL) single, “Love Me Right,” “1000 Doves (Piano),” the remixes that have been released, and 1-2 stripped/acoustic edits (“Stupid Love (Piano),” “SFA (Accoustic)”) would work.

My vote would be going the "Club Nostalgia" route and doing a remix album with some new features, and she could throw in a new song or two without committing to an official EP 

✧ ✧ ✧

Cameltoe Chariot

We totally will. I feel like this whole album campaign was an effort to give the fans everything they would've ever wanted from Gaga. The videos, the performances, the merch, the huge tour, the collabs... Miss Rona came along and ****ed a lot of it up but I think the other thing fans have always wanted is another "follow-up" like Fame Monster. There will absolutely be a deluxe version, probably by the end of the year. :ally:

Lady BarnYard
12 minutes ago, reelcool said:

both are bops, 100%

Honestly the 1000 doves demo is better than the album version

but I think the album needed fun tonight as a piano version, not the version we got on the album 

Xoxo... Lady BarnYard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived