💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sued for defamation by group she called “Racist MAGA Supporters”

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

That stuff is only being said by extremists. I don’t know one actual feminist or activist that would support Clinton just because she’s a woman. 

Everyones seems to accuse me of being against feminism when I explained none of my comments are criticism of feminism. My comment was saying fascists use feminism to hide the fact that they are fascists and people in America accepts that. Get it? Its fine if you disagree with me but stop putting words in my mouth.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
39 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

They were never assaulted and i’m tired of your racist ass in these threads. I’m gonna start tagging mods in ever racist post you decide to hit “post on”

Just report posts, don't tag please :sweat:

44 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry no one deserves to be assaulted just wearing a maga hat thats ridiculous and no i am not a trump supporter 

I disagree. I think wearing political merch and advertising what you believe opens the door to you and your beliefs being criticized and/or challenged.

Don't want to be called out for wearing a MAGA hat? Don't wear a MAGA hat :gayhat:

🖤

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

There is many laws against racism, but hate speech is still free speech in America.

Ok, it's included in the ultraliberalist pack, I see ...

joannesrats

Everyones seems to accuse me of being against feminism when I explained none of my comments are criticism of feminism. My comment was saying fascists use feminism to hide the fact that they are fascists and people in America accepts that. Get it? Its fine if you disagree with me but stop putting words in my mouth.

I didn’t put any words in your mouth. I’m done talking with you if you think that all I’m doing is twisting your words. 

5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

It really isn't - thinking feminism is at all comparable to fascism is some next level alt-right brainwashing... Sadly I'm not surprised that users thinks that way :noparty:

I think you misunderstood him and perhaps he did not express himself well as he is from the middle east. Did you say "i'm not surprised that user thinks that way" Im not sure if it was a typo bcs he gets misunderstood bcs of where he comes from and that's not fair to him, we're not always a reflection to the country we live in

CautiousLurker

Yes they do, everyone defends Obama and Hilary Clnton, and the ones that did not still voted for them. Many people accused me of being sexist for calling Hilary a war criminal, and they think its sexist because I dont like a strong female leader. This is whats being said in mainstream media and many western people.

No, a lot of people on the left hate Obama and Hilary - leftists pretty much unanimously hate both... They still vote for democratic candidates because its their only option... or what would you rather they did? Not vote at all?

Who are those many people who accused you of being sexist for it? Where are those many people in mainstream media? I literally don't see it ever in progressive circles anymore...

Also don't pretend like no sexist comments were made about Hilary when she was running - there was PLENTY...

ShayCristoforo

On today's episode of Sh*t That Never Happened:

“These peaceful Suffolk County residents were quietly enjoying a Sunday at the Smith Point beach with their families"

Wearing a MAGA hat is intended to elicit conflict. Not a peaceful occasion. There is no peace.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree with you. I hate the hypocrisy on the media,inviting Hilary Clinton in every single talk show with the same key words 'strong female leader is what we need right now', Hilary milked that idea of having the first woman president, it was her marketing argument for you to vote for her. She's an awful corrupted politician just like her husband.

I remeber Hilary mocking Obama saying hes not tough enough on the Middle East, it was meant to show how she is a strong female leader (by killing more Muslims). I also remember her inviting a Muslim soldier that went to against the Middle East and used him as a propaganda against Trump.

joannesrats
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

Are people on this site really comparing wearing a MAGA hat to a Swastika?! That is extremely offensive to Jewish people honestly and disgusting. I am not a Trump supporter at all but Trump did not kill 7 million Jews, exterminate them or put people in concentration camps. Of course he has done stuff I do not agree with and I think wearing a MAGA hat is stupid but you can not compare the evil of Trump to the evil of Hitler. Have people really lost rationality and common sense? 

Also, what good is violence going to do? What good is assault and hatred going to do? Newsflash little monsters, their are women, gays, people of colour, Jews, Muslims, latinos, etc who do support Trump. If you really want to understand and help them grow out of their ignorance, these baseless claims of equating MAGA = Swastika and other brash statements makes you look stupid and you will not be taken seriously in real life. 

We aren’t equating it to the swastika. We are saying it is a symbol of fascism and hatred, like the swastika was. Nobody has said Trump is as bad as Hitler was, the comparisons are only there because Trump’s attitude is similar to Hitler’s during his rise to power, including his use of imagery. 

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Just report posts, don't tag please :sweat:

I disagree. I think wearing political merch and advertising what you believe opens the door to you and your beliefs being criticized and/or challenged.

Don't want to be called out for wearing a MAGA hat? Don't wear a MAGA hat :gayhat:

If we report are things actually going to get done? Not trying to be shady, I swear. But there’s still qwhite a few ignorants on GGD :coffee:

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Because I think that you also are full of hate, please be kind

And look yourself at the mirror please

You did NOT just say this. Be nice to racists and nazis?? Girl, do you want to tell us something about yourself? Cause it kinda looks like you sympathize with racists and nazis lol 

gumzy3000
42 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

They weren’t assaulted. MAGA hats are a modern day symbol of nationalism, fascism, and racism. It has NO place to be worn in public. It’s the American Swastika and this is not an exaggeration. 

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

We aren’t equating it to the swastika. We are saying it is a symbol of fascism and hatred, like the swastika was. Nobody has said Trump is as bad as Hitler was, the comparisons are only there because Trump’s attitude is similar to Hitler’s during his rise to power, including his use of imagery. 

You literally called it the American Swastika. 

trolly troll troll

PartySick

or put people in concentration camps.

Well...:huntyga:

Look up what ICE has been up to. Locking up kids, separating families, forced hysterectomies, it's all pretty damn close. Not to mention fanning the flames of prejudice towards hispanic, black, and Muslim people and propping up anti-semitic Qanon theories.

The comparisons to Hitler are pretty apt, actually. Give him four more years and see how all this unfolds further.

🖤

joannesrats

You literally called it the American Swastika. 

Yes because it was easier than typing out everything above. Please try to read between the lines some 

Archived