💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Claws

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Me binging my new favorite show on Hulu. 

Roller is so hot. But beyond Roller there is minorities, white people, lesbians, transgender, bisexuals, gangsters, hustlers, people on the spectrum, prostitutes, and more. All in a story line that is actually very entertaining without being political at all. They are just normal characters on a TV show. And they even have a few episodes with the great Angelica Ross before she was on Pose. 

Just started season 2. 

Oh yeah here is Roller

679ba0ab043526615c7dc8e2fbc1b831.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

highlikegaga

S2 Roller can get it every day of the week. This is my kind reminder to watch S3, i started it when it premiered, but forgot about it. 

My mom and I love this show :giggle: Niecy Nash rules. Jennifer's character reminds us of Mom's sisters, and Dean's character touches me too. This show is too real to me lmao. 

The sexy funeral in Season 1 was probably my favorite scene

1r4q4u.gif

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I actually worked in partnership with this show for a project, I had no idea what that show was tbh :ladyhaha:

Really?! That's cool, can you give any more details? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Really?! That's cool, can you give any more details? 

Yes I had to give new nail polish ideas for a beauty video that were inspired by the show. The show was partnering with us and confirming which nail ideas they liked the most, i think we did this for promotion and before the show started out. I worked in a entertainment company similar to PopSugar, Refinery etc..

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Yes I had to give new nail polish ideas for a beauty video that were inspired by the show. The show was partnering with us and confirming which nail ideas they liked the most, i think we did this for promotion and before the show started out. I worked in a entertainment company similar to PopSugar, Refinery etc..

That's really cool! Do you know if they ended up using any of your ideas? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

nodandsmile

I used to watch it (stopped at season 2) 'cause there was another show that kept my attention and I completely forgot about it... thanks for reminding me!

Archived