J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

I hate her so much. Enough. ENOUGH! 

Literally just leave trans people alone. The cis fragility really jumps out. 

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

Butters Stotch

She really wants to be hated. We're supposed to be respectful with those who don't agree with our opinions and views... bit she's making it hard.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

can we stop giving this woman attention, we know she's transphobic and clearly she has no intentions to change that

thatfoxyfeeling
10 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

I haven't seen anyone defend her views/comments and if they have it's certainly a minority. I don't know why people are even making threads about her, she's destroyed her legacy. 

GagaSine
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I haven't seen anyone defend her views/comments and if they have it's certainly a minority. I don't know why people are even making threads about her, she's destroyed her legacy. 

There are literally ppl defending her in every single thread on this subject :bear:

Reality

The fact that she’s willfully killing her career is kinda laughable. Like....this is really the hill you wanna die on JK?

🖤👹

Archived