Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
5 hours ago, Buddy Zen said:

I think she didn't know they are selling those other transphobic t-shirts.

If she knew, she's obviously seeking attention at this point.

Idk if you checked the website, but it's FULL of items with hate slogans. She knew exactly what she was doing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She just bought funny t shirt. It's not her fault that they have shirts with words you don't agree with. :excuseu:

My name isn't Alice

SpadesToStart

She’s really digging in to her whole transphobia stance, huh? What happened to the days when people would just shut up and be a bigot in private?

4 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

She just bought funny t shirt. It's not her fault that they have shirts with words you don't agree with. :excuseu:

Uh, NO.

Literally she linked the (now nonexistent)  webpage for her little TERF (and no, TERF is NOTa slur) troll fans to purchase stuff that goes against the very existence of a group of people that she dislikes form the very beginning.

I'm gonna be totally honest and direct with you, and everyone that (apparently) thinks this way: this fandom isn't your place.

If you think that supporting a business that PROMOTES violence and marginalization of people based on gender, race or sexuality just to get your rocks off because a shirt "is funny", and giving a HUGE shout out to promote more discrimination, then...

Looks like you don't belong here.

Apparently you don't understand the messages that Gaga has tried to put out over the last decade, and to try to justify such a vile act is really troubling.

Where I'm from, we have a saying, that translated goes something like this: "The blame is on those who kill a cow as much as those who restrain it while it's being killed".

And for us, to play it as if nothing happens, places us on a complicit place.

Just because "blackface is funny", it doesn't make it ok.

Just because "misogynistic jokes are funny", it doesn't make it ok.

If you don't see a problem here, then please, take a deeper look into the matter, and if still you believe that that womyn (her own words) is in the right, then again, I think you don't belong in this fandom.

Pennywise
31 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Apparently, THIS is the answer to the question "How ignorant a person can possibly get?" 

Awkward Mean Girls GIF

GGD breaking records again I see :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

43ba45527a145d0a7cab5594188ec2f2.png

God Control
2 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

She’s really digging in to her whole transphobia stance, huh? What happened to the days when people would just shut up and be a bigot in private?

When was that ever a thing? Lol I wish it ever was but it’s never the case. It’s always the bigots feeling like minorities should stfu and be grateful and hide so as not to “ruin the morals” of society “destroy families”

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

gross

from a woman who talks about using her platform for advocacy (for cis women at least), you'd think she's be careful and thoughtful about the businesses she chooses to promote 

she is an adult, and as such should take responsibility for her actions. she's hurt a lot of people with her words, still has yet to apologize, then wrote a fear-mongering book to promote her political views, and now this. 

enough. 

Archived