J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The level of blatant transphobia is disgusting, especially on a forum dedicated to Gaga. 

At this point, GGD basically encourages it by not punishing them at all tho :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

She’s trolling at this point, lol. Am I allowed to love her and trans people at the same time, or do I need to choose one? :enigma:

Daylight Jokers

My fingers are itching to tag some of her defenders rn. They really dedicated their lives to defending this vile creature.:billie:

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, TED said:

She’s trolling at this point, lol. Am I allowed to love her and trans people at the same time, or do I need to choose one? :enigma:

You don't love trans people if you love someone who regularly spreads hate towards them. It's like being friends with black/Asian people but you're constantly ignoring racism.

Daylight Jokers
11 minutes ago, TED said:

Jk: *tweets transphobic tweet*

Defenders: she's not transphobic, it's just poor choice of words.

Jk: *tweets transphobic tweet again*

Defenders: she's not transphobic, she literally wrote a whole article to explain her side.

Jk: *tweets transphobic tweet one mo' gen*

Defenders: yOu gUys aRe rEacHiNg

Jk: *tweets transphobic tweet like her life depends on it*

Defenders: She's trolling at this point. I am allowed to love her and trans peopls at the same time.

Daylight Jokers
5 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

I want to tag a few members and see what mental gymnastics y'all are gonna go through to defend her THIS TIME 

- MishterHamarada

- Elihahahafan

- Kapri06

I think she didn't know they are selling those other transphobic t-shirts.

If she knew, she's obviously seeking attention at this point.

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, joannesrats said:

Damn right, and I’d know. Had a whole thread of that and it got closed. 

When a thread becomes chaotic because it's been derailed and has people fighting we have to close it. I'm sorry if I you felt offended. Please feel free to create another one if you wish. 

Lona Delery

i dont get why shes so obsessed and feels the need to constantly double down on her transphobia

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

joannesrats
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

When a thread becomes chaotic because it's been derailed and has people fighting we have to close it. I'm sorry if I you felt offended. Please feel free to create another one if you wish. 

No I’m not offended, I understood why it happened. It was just a comment about how out of hand those discussions can get because people refuse to respect trans people. 

Archived