💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

While I do think that the RIPJKRowling Hashtag was too much and makes liberals seem violent and vile, this Woman deserves to lose the respect and support of many. She has no equal regard for human rights and human life. Trans people are people, a concept so basic to grasp that a literary like her is struggling to is ironic. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

A day of rest ma'am? Just one day of not being transphobic? No? 

Still waiting for a certain user to jump on this thread and defend her then act like they have no clue why we're trashing them :enigma:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RudraCNG

They sell even way worse things than that. Idk if you ckecked that store but... wow. The store is full of hate slogans. JK Rowling knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to promote it.

4 hours ago, Regina George said:

The really sad thing is that she is not killing anything. People on internet who get this news make like 1% of people that buy her books and her books are still and will be for some time probably the most commercially successful books out there rn.. She’s clearly aware of this and that’s why she’s not stopping with this hateful disgusting narrative and I honestly don’t understand it. Like, okay you don’t understand/support trans people but can you just stay quiet? 

This is the hard truth, ladies: The vast majority of people just couldn't care less. If they ever get to know about this I'm sure they wouldn't feel conflicted at all in wether it's right to support the Harry Potter franchise or not, let alone if it involves siding with a minority group, one that's singled out even within other minority groups.

In fact I'm also sure many of these people who don't understand what this means would even side with her; as she's the creator of probably their best childhood memories they'd want to protect everyone involved in them. It's something that many think they'll have to give up so they won't bother.

All this is because of their lack of knowledge on the issue, so instead of getting ourselves heated up or spreading hate, I think we should try to make the point clear that you can still cherish your memories and the franchise, but this behavior of hers must be held accountable. She can't get away with this anymore.

Ugh I cant with her transphobia :eww:

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Pennywise
4 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

this! You should leave her alone and stop making hateful threads about her :excuseu:

Lmao why should any of us "leave her alone" when she seems incapable of leaving trans people alone? 

She deserves any level of hate she receives at this point. What she does is potentially promoting violence for many, and we will not be silent about it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JK Rowling being disappointing strikes again, but are we really surprised at this point? The only way she could be more in your face is if she bought all this stuff herself and started directly promoting the most offensive products, but really she's being just as bad.

What I don't get is why she makes such a big deal out of being called a "witch" though... and like now she's wearing it with pride. It's the TERF witch idea, not the Satanic witch she was before. But for real she's always been a witch, like isn't it a whole part of her schtick and *nodwink* atmosphere she projects. Sure she's an "author" but she's actually guarding the entrance to Hogwarts on this mortal plane or something. 

Fine be a witch JK, we're not surprised. But The wicked witch of transphobia? Now why would you wanna be that!?

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

bionic

She is literally the worst. I was so happy the day it was revealed that Mariah wrote Harry Potter

buy bionic

alsemanche
5 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

this! You should leave her alone and stop making hateful threads about her :excuseu:

I was gonna reply and elaborate on why it's important to call out bigots and transphobes like her but then I looked at your profile photo and gave up. The level of blatant transphobia is disgusting, especially on a forum dedicated to Gaga. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived