Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

joannesrats
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

Damn right, and I’d know. Had a whole thread of that and it got closed. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage

I want to tag a few members and see what mental gymnastics y'all are gonna go through to defend her THIS TIME 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

joannesrats
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

I want to tag a few members and see what mental gymnastics y'all are gonna go through to defend her THIS TIME 

I have a thread full of names if you want:vegas:

roomdivide
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

The fact that she’s willfully killing her career is kinda laughable. Like....this is really the hill you wanna die on JK?

She's dying on a $700million hill of cash. People would do worse than just calling trans people illegitimate for a fraction of that money.

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Does she have a manager to take away her account? :bear:

Either way, sad that the author of the most influential book series of all time would stoop to this level...

Sadly UK is pretty far behind on trans rights, further than the US is from what I understand, so I doubt her management even remotely cares, since most people either don't care or side with her :wtf:

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

...we been knew child ...... we been knew 

little ghost

2030 : "jk rowling comes out as trans man "i tried everything to hide from my true feelings"

would be a loss for the trans community, but what else would motivate this gratuitous pursuit ffs

2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

can we stop giving this woman attention, we know she's transphobic and clearly she has no intentions to change that

this! You should leave her alone and stop making hateful threads about her :excuseu:

My name isn't Alice

AphroditeLaydee

she really is COMMITTED to her hatred... like, there's really effort that she puts into it... this is beyond ignorance 

LadariousGarage
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

I have a thread full of names if you want:vegas:

Should we just tag them :ally:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Cameltoe Chariot

I ****ing hate her so much at this point :messga:

I refuse to let this ignorant TERF ruin Harry Potter for me... awful people can make amazing things and it’s possible to separate the two... but I’m through with giving her the benefit of doubt. :dom:

Archived