other

J.K. Rowling Promotes Store That Says "Transwomen Are Men"

RRR

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirrtyPony

I find it disturbing that she is clearly getting some sort of sick enjoyment out of all of this.

Strung out for another taste

ThisGuyTony

Does she have a manager to take away her account? :bear:

Either way, sad that the author of the most influential book series of all time would stoop to this level...

MJHolland
23 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

you forgot the part where trans rights defenders get slapped with W(A)P's 

EUZxrtuXsAUM4wm.jpg

raragaga

thinking of a word. starts with c, rhymes with punt.

xoxo

Mister G
41 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Let me guess what will happen on this thread. The GGD trash will come to defend her transphobic comments, spreading their hate and making people upset. Moderation will pretend like they don’t see it. Until the next thread about trans rights, where everything will be repeated again and again.

The same group of self-hating gays I’m sure that want equal rights and protections but invalidate Transgender as a real thing. 

HausOfAntonio

I’ve never seen anyone go to this kind of length to demonstrate how hateful they are of trans people? Girl you’re obsessed omfg :saladga:

Idk something feels off for me..

If she hated trans so much, why don't she leave them alone?

It's almost like she's obsessed with trans and try to convincing herself about something đŸ€­đŸ‘€

Little little

Chromatography

why are we beating a dead horse at this point...wbk she hates transgender people.

Regina George
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

The fact that she’s willfully killing her career is kinda laughable. Like....this is really the hill you wanna die on JK?

The really sad thing is that she is not killing anything. People on internet who get this news make like 1% of people that buy her books and her books are still and will be for some time probably the most commercially successful books out there rn.. She’s clearly aware of this and that’s why she’s not stopping with this hateful disgusting narrative and I honestly don’t understand it. Like, okay you don’t understand/support trans people but can you just stay quiet? 

Archived