đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max is the next Britney Spears

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I just heard Heaven&Hell in full and i came to the conclusion that Ava jumped over some fads and landed on her feet to become the new queen of pop replacing Britney (Sorry Dua, you had your chance)

Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max200.gif

life gt GIFnow watch me britney spears GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

there is nothing more triconic that being a proper pop goddess and i think Aval know whats good LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

Gaga disrespected the pop heaven with Joanne and becoming country and sorry bit Chromatica was not enough to ascen again to the pop kingdom, as far as i know Britney, Madonna and Michael NEVER disrespected their pop roots, they stay true to who they were and evolve organically and reinvent themselves keeing their pop halo intact, and i have a strong feeling Ava wants to become a pop queen so badly

are we giving her a chance? hell no! but its good to have pop albumes to bop to

EDIT>>>

TO all of you lmaoing hos catch me outside and lets see if you keep the loling, u trollz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But can Ava Max do this??:ohno:

Edit: I was a joke referring to the user that posts this video way too much to prove Britney is talented or something :air: I wasn’t defending Britney lol

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The funny (read: sad) part is that people are actually gonna take this seriously and create a mess in the comments :ladyhaha:

vyniildisk
Just now, Curunir said:

The funny (read: sad) part is that people are actually gonna take this seriously and create a mess in the comments :ladyhaha:

this IS serious 

Shawniqua Mendes

tenor.gif?itemid=5084445

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

dynamite
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

fddggdj.png

Omg I just remembered these are Ava Max's lips lmao so yeah I guess she technically is the new Britney :bear:

Stop, no one is the next Britney, She is AVA MAX¡ and i am pretty sure the girl is building her name in her own. She is far from being a main girl but she is not a no one. 

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

giphy.gif

Btw your avi is the most iconic, distracting, scary and funny thing on this site. I stan :tony:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, LDGA said:

Stop, no one is the next Britney, She is AVA MAX¡ and i am pretty sure the girl is building her name in her own. She is far from being a main girl but she is not a no one. 

no maxipads with biased opinions in this thread thnkx luv xx

Archived