Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max is the next Britney Spears

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

Someones gotta find a personality besides saying controversial click baity things lol

I will find a personality and i will stop "saying" controversial cb thingiz.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Made me was more relevant that Gagas last songs. Leave out the movie a star is born, the superbowl and ariana grande and Britney's make me was bigger, not to mention that Britney is like 1 million years into her career and Gaga was barely 8 when perfect illussion was competing with make me. 

No, I really don’t think so. It did fine but a lot of things have impacted Gaga’s career since then (like you said). I mean, if we’re talking Make Me... compared to Perfect Illusion, then yes I would agree that MM was way more relevant. But SL (although it didn’t have much longevity) and ROM have had way more success, since as we know the ASIB era really helped in boosting Gaga’s relevancy. 

If we’re talking legit comparisons, than obviously things are different since Britney had about an entire decade of a career before Gaga came around. They’re not that easy to compare and that’s okay. I love Britney. All I said was that, although unlikely, Ava could probably take Britney’s place since she hasn’t been in the spotlight recently (aside from her conservatorship/legal disputes) but Britney has been cemented as an icon while Ava still has much to prove.

(I’m not even HOPING this happens by the way. I took your troll thread too seriously and now I feel like we’re arguing. :messga:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

No, I really don’t think so. It did fine but a lot of things have impacted Gaga’s career since then (like you said). I mean, if we’re talking Make Me... compared to Perfect Illusion, then yes I would agree that MM was way more relevant. But SL (although it didn’t have much longevity) and ROM have had way more success, since as we know the ASIB era really helped in boosting Gaga’s relevancy. 

If we’re talking legit comparisons, than obviously things are different since Britney had about an entire decade of a career before Gaga came around. They’re not that easy to compare and that’s okay. I love Britney. All I said was that, although unlikely, Ava could probably take Britney’s place since she hasn’t been in the spotlight recently (aside from her conservatorship/legal disputes) but Britney has been cemented as an icon while Ava still has much to prove.

jealousy is not a cute lool luv xx 200.gif

Ava is still growing and Britney is a faded star. Ava is the next Ava, and Britney only wishes she were the old Britney (artistically).

1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

At least Ava wants to make music.

Thats ****ing gross. Britney was Overworked her whole life never given a chance to do what she wanted to do. 

1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

Ava is still growing and Britney is a faded star. Ava is the next Ava, and Britney only wishes she were the old Britney.

Youre an idiot if you think britney wants to be where she was back then. Sorry ill take my warning point but i rarely see people say stupid things so confidently

vyniildisk

Ava is still growing and Britney is a faded star. Ava is the next Ava, and Britney only wishes she were the old Britney.

imagine being this mean. you will remember this words trust me. 

britney: “hey i wanna spend time with my kids, relax and have control over my own life and finances”

her father: “no i dont think so”

@Hyoha: “omg she wishes she was still relevant/on top but she totally isnt”

like dude i think she just wants a normal mom life you dont have to be a nasty stan about everything. Try kindness. 

ToxicHot
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

jealousy is not a cute lool luv xx 

Jealously WHERE tho luv :awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Jed said:

britney: “hey i wanna spend time with my kids, relax and have control over my own life and finances”

her father: “no i dont think so”

@Hyoha: “omg she wishes she was still relevant/on top but she totally isnt”

like dude i think she just wants a normal mom life you dont have to be a nasty stan about everything. Try kindness. 

Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, Jed said:

Youre an idiot if you think britney wants to be where she was back then. Sorry ill take my warning point but i rarely see people say stupid things so confidently

You misunderstand. I’m not talking about her emotional self. I am talking about her artistic potential.

Britney is a shell of her former self. She can’t dance nearly as well as she did pre-2008. She can’t sing or act to save her career, either. And personality-wise, she used to be more open, only to be scarred by the press and her toxic family and relationships.

I’m not saying this as shade. It’s stating facts and pointing out how tragic it all is. As I’ve said before, she is a faded star, but a star nonetheless.

As for Ava, God only knows what the future holds for her, but hopefully it’ll be better than Britney’s.

vyniildisk

You misunderstand. I’m not talking about her emotional self. I am talking about her artistic potential.

Britney is a shell of her former self. She can’t dance nearly as well as she did pre-2008. She can’t sing or act to save her career, either. And personality-wise, she used to be more open, only to be scarred by the press and her toxic family and relationships.

I’m not saying this as shade. It’s stating facts and pointing out how tragic it all is. As I’ve said before, she is a faded star, but a star nonetheless.

As for Ava, God only knows what the future holds for her, but hopefully it’ll be better than Britney’s.

unimpressed viola davis GIF

My Enigma Heart

Britney and Ava are completely different. How come we always need to compare female pop stars and pit them against one another? :)

Archived