šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger at The Wendy Williams Show

Teletubby

Featured Posts

If thereā€™s one thing Miss COVID canā€™t take away from The Wendy Williams Show is how to make an entranceĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Watching these TV shows with these huge ass screens and far apart audiences and facing the reality is just... difficult nglĀ :bear:

This is the future I guess, as human interaction continues to decreaseĀ and technology becomes more invasive andĀ ubiquitousĀ :bear:Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If thereā€™s one thing Miss COVID canā€™t take away from The Wendy Williams Show is how to make an entranceĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

I'm literally SCREAMING at them wheeling her in via a tv screen like that :air:Ā :lmao:Ā someone needs to make a gif of that but edit Derpga's face instead of Nicole's or something :lmao:Ā 

not a french fry

Well at least the 3 people in the audience seemed to be having fun:billie:

social experiment gone wrong

Franch Toast

I love her shoes!Ā 

And those Wendy "how you doin'" masks are fun too.Ā :ladyhaha:

She/Her/Hers

Teletubby
34 minutes ago, dit said:

I'm literally SCREAMING at them wheeling her in via a tv screen like that :air:Ā :lmao:Ā someone needs to make a gif of that but edit Derpga's face instead of Nicole's or something :lmao:Ā 

d1spc.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

d1spc.gif

OMGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH :lmao:Ā :lmao:Ā this is so friggin iconic! it's going to me my avi I think (if u dont mind lol)

Archived