💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BTWF Channel Kindness Sep 22 Full Livestream

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

For those of you who missed it and are interested, here's the full 1 hour 13 minute livestream(Sep 22, 2020) organized by the BTWF and joined by co-founders Lady Gaga and her mother Cynthia Germanotta, members of the BTWF and three select authors of Channel Kindness stories. They talk about the recently released book, share their stories and experiences and have conversations about fostering a global community built on empathy, kindness and understanding :nick:

Credits: Gagadaily(video) and GagaMediaArchives(upload)

The work that they're doing is so important. :fatcat::heart:

Note: Please refrain from adding unnecessary and rude comments to bash the work that they're doing. Also, please don't post unrelated comments, be it music related or anything else.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Modern Ecstasy2

So I paid to watch it yesterday, when I could have just waited to watch it for free today. Cool. :madge:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

So I paid to watch it yesterday, when I could have just waited to watch it for free today. Cool. :madge:

Same......:awkney:

Pharamon
10 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

But let's be real, that was easy to predict :awkney:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

But let's be real, that was easy to predict :awkney:

It wasn’t clearly communicated that it was being recorded and going to be uploaded after, which I don’t like. It’s not a big deal, I just like transparency and stuff being said upfront.

14 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

11 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Same......:awkney:

Tbf everything eventually gets loaded to YouTube. At least you donated to a good cause :billie:

7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It wasn’t clearly communicated that it was being recorded and going to be uploaded after, which I don’t like. It’s not a big deal, I just like transparency and stuff being said upfront.

For clarification purposes, this is an unofficial recording. The livestream wasn't officially recorded by the BTWF or uploaded by them anywhere. But I do agree with the rest of your comment.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, HybridAT said:

For clarification purposes, this is an unofficial recording. The livestream wasn't officially recorded by the BTWF or uploaded by them anywhere. But I do agree with the rest of your comment.

Oh I see. I thought it was officially uploaded by BTWF.

Kulture Kiari
17 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Me when I paid for an Onlyfans.

But tbh, everyone needs to see this.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Sorry but you paid for a copy of the book delivered to you, not just the livestream. You're also mentioning transparency as if they like tricked you into buying something that was going to be available for free later, when in reality this is just another fan who like you paid for the stream and book but decided to record it for those of us who don't have the means to pay or don't live somewhere the book is deliverable. 

chaeri pls

7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Oh I see. I thought it was officially uploaded by BTWF.

Oh, no. Which is why I included the credits in the OP. It was uploaded on YouTube by another fansite GMA and they thanked GGD so I'm guessing somebody provided the unofficial recording to them.

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Sorry but you paid for a copy of the book delivered to you, not just the livestream. You're also mentioning transparency as if they like tricked you into buying something that was going to be available for free later, when in reality this is just another fan who like you paid for the stream and book but decided to record it for those of us who don't have the means to pay or don't live somewhere the book is deliverable. 

Yeah I agree that everyone should have access to watch this event, regardless of if they could afford to pay for it or not. :) 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Bottom said:

I kind of won by not buying a ticket to watch it live

8c67930133b496114578722c518bd542.gif

Lmao, you kinda did. But like others have said, at least those of us who did donated to a good cause :vegas:

6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Lmao, you kinda did. But like others have said, at least those of us who did donated to a good cause :vegas:

I'm about to donate to a good cause to, this pizza that i'm about to order with the money i saved

8c67930133b496114578722c518bd542.gif

(jk well done everyone for donating)

Archived