💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

BTWF Channel Kindness Sep 22 Full Livestream

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

If this is an unofficial recording, do GGD/GMA plan on donating the adsense from this video to BWTF or are they violating copyright laws to pad their own pockets?

I didn't know livestreams were copyrighted? In any case, I sure hope their pockets are extra sturdy to handle the 0.83$ they'll make from this video. Gaga Media Archive's job is simply to archive all Gaga media (shockingly), of course they'll save a copy of the stream. 

chaeri pls

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Bottom said:

I'm about to donate to a good cause to, this pizza that i'm about to order with the money i saved

8c67930133b496114578722c518bd542.gif

(jk well done everyone for donating)

Solid life choice 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

20 minutes ago, mauvais said:

If this is an unofficial recording, do GGD/GMA plan on donating the adsense from this video to BWTF or are they violating copyright laws to pad their own pockets?

I don't think this video is monetized by the uploader. I'm not sure though. That's something @Admin can answer.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

HausOfAntonio

Amazing. She is genuinely so inspiring and so committed to what she does, its always such a pleasure to witness.

I just watched the entire thing and cried throughout a good portion of it. 

My only minor annoyance is that I'd like to do volunteer work for the foundation but they make it virtually impossible. I've reached out on Instagram, I signed up on their website, and it just sends me emails about random things they are doing internally. 

Chromatica Island

I bought the book today and I love it!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

littlepotter
Just now, mauvais said:

Yeah, a livestream is just like any other broadcast. Cadenza likely has an exclusive license or whatever.

Anyway, I think GMA is an amazing resource but it is, uh, not great to profit off a paywalled video from a charity event. Stealing from Disney, Viacom, etc is different and I wholeheartedly encourage that behaviour. 

I get the idea but the livestream was a one time event and I think its value as a Gaga video we can look back on 10 years from now is more important than GMA possibly making a few dollars from it

chaeri pls

Teletubby

On 9/23/2020 at 11:03 PM, mauvais said:

If this is an unofficial recording

Is that one official ? Uploaded by Film Play Live - Film Play provided all Livestreaming services and technical for this event. In partnership with Cadenza.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived