⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
question

🚨Scandinavian monsters/people on here, attention🚨

BadGurlMadge

🚨Attention🚨

We can now wish for a song on the popular radio station “Rix Fm” (mostly played in Sweden).

911 will flop as a single if we don’t vote for it, i still don’t get why gaga chose this as a single, since i think it will go worse than other songs since  it isn’t that radio friendly, but if we don’t want a flop hit we better wish them to play 911. If everyone wishes it at the same time it will be counted as spam, and they will most likely never play it.

So, vote for it once or twice a day with different emails, and don’t vote too many at the same time, because this is the only way the song is gonna get recognition 

LINK:

https://www.ilikeradio.se/rixfm/onska-lat-pa-rix-fm/

@ArtGagaPop @Bellatrix @Queen Bitch
(tag the rest i don’t have time, others can vote too)

Edited by BadGurlMadge
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bellatrix

I haven't even heard them play Rain On Me so 911 is doomed :yennefer:

Kimmo

That was very attacking and very supportive at the same time 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29342fef12efdd023851

Tragic.
  • LMAO 9

BadGurlMadge
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

They played Rain On Me sometimes, but that’s because it fell out of the top 10 quickly, and that’s why people have to vote 

ArtGagaPop
15 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

it was on the night rotation played like 2-3 times a night but almost never at day :selena:

I heard it on NRJ like twice, i don't get why they didn't play it more, it was doing alot better on the chart then other songs they spam all the time :bradley: 

Edited by ArtGagaPop

BadGurlMadge
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

heard it on NRJ like twice

The worst was when the radio channel i always listen to (Star FM, i know but we stan older hits) said that Gaga had a new single and that their sister channel RixFm would play it, but fun fact they played it as little as they could so nobody moved, but it did chart at #8 here though

• Like 1

ArtGagaPop
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

The worst was when the radio channel i always listen to (Star FM, i know but we stan older hits) said that Gaga had a new single and that their sister channel RixFm would play it, but fun fact they played it as little as they could so nobody moved, but it did chart at #8 here though

meanwhile any Ava song goes straight to power rotation on release day, despite her songs always peaking below the 20s and that's after radio has them on heavy rotation already :bear:
Also never heard Billie, barely Dua, or any of Arianas newer stuff on radio despite their songs being huge on the charts. Radios are weird :yennefer: 

• Thanks 2

BadGurlMadge
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

meanwhile any Ava song goes straight to power rotation on release day, despite her songs always peaking below the 20s and that's after radio has them on heavy rotation already :bear:
Also never heard Billie, barely Dua, or any of Arianas newer stuff on radio despite their songs being huge on the charts. Radios are weird :yennefer: 

Well I did hear Bad Guy, Physical, Don’t Start Now & some other Billie songs on NRJ, but it falls when it comes to Mix Megapol since it’s old & new hits mixed, but make sure to request/wish for 911:haroon:

• Like 1

Queen Bitch

I just voted for it:ally:

• YAAAS 1

Queen Bitch

Also just realized how bad I am at reading swedish. I'm so much better at reading norwegian:bear:

BadGurlMadge
2 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Also just realized how bad I am at reading swedish. I'm so much better at reading norwegian:bear:

i mean swedish is more tongue rolling in sounds and has more different letters so i think that’s why

Queen Bitch
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

i mean swedish is more tongue rolling in sounds and has more different letters so i think that’s why

Yeah probably. I mean I understood enough to know what to do. But it took me way longer to translate in my head, than I expected:huntyga:

• Love 1