💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry took her Smile photoshoot in April 2019

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all really had to use the most unflattering image of her possible, eh?

I didn't want to but there is only few photos and rest is worse and in bad quality:messga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

video for champagne problems was recorded probably in 2019 Her stylist posted (now deleted) photos from set with date  19/07/2019

Wait was it Tucked then? I remember two songs off the album getting quick recorded in 2020

Teletubby
32 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Wait was it Tucked then? I remember two songs off the album getting quick recorded in 2020

She recorded Daisies in 2020

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

IllusionLover
19 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Remember when Ally filmed backdrops for Gaga's Coachella performance cause she was struggling with money at the time :ally: jk

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Remember when Ally filmed backdrops for Gaga's Coachella performance cause she was struggling with money at the time :ally: jk

She also written a song for Gaga's Chromatica album but Gaga didn't even use it for the standard version. She really though she did something but is now struggling. 😭

Archived