other

Katy Perry took her Smile photoshoot in April 2019

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

1) Her photos from promoshoot got date 04/24/2019 {photo 1 and photo 2}  
2) She got the same eye makeup that day in 2019 like in the promo pic
sd-2.jpg

3) During promotion of Never Really Over she got new tattoo (30 May 2019 )
Katy-Perry-GettyImages-1152570124.jpg?ve

but doesn't have it on Smile cover so she took this photo before May
katy-perry-smile.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1. gold

2. blond

3. gold again

4. pinkish

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

We been knew. They shot it before all her promo for NRO begun. Christine Hahn photographed her for NRO Spotify vertical videos, ST, HIH and a lot more.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, impact said:

We been knew.

I didn't

FfFfFfFF

She should've just released the album back then after Never Really Over. I would have done a bit better commercially, most likely.

Bradley

If she already had a vision for an album, why not just stick with NRO being the lead and construct a consistent visual direction for the era rather than going back and forth between concepts?

Her promotional strategy made it seem it was very ad-hoc, as if her songs and visuals are just gonna take whatever form being finally being pieced together into one whole album. This is obviously not gonna be as cohesive as After Hours and Chromatica.

i think she postponed the album on purpose. and i think the tracklist was all done but that she replaced two tracks with resilient & champagne problems (the only songs from the album recorded in 2020)

QueenGaga
27 minutes ago, impact said:

We been knew. They shot it before all her promo for NRO begun. Christine Hahn photographed her for NRO Spotify vertical videos, ST, HIH and a lot more.

Wait where is that gif in your avi from :giveup:

Teletubby
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

i think she postponed the album on purpose. and i think the tracklist was all done but that she replaced two tracks with resilient & champagne problems (the only songs from the album recorded in 2020)

video for champagne problems was recorded probably in 2019 Her stylist posted (now deleted) photos from set with date  19/07/2019

I believe the rumors that the cover was shot were circulating around the same time she did this interview. Hair color’s the same

Archived