news

Gaga Updates Social Media

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

are there any examples of this happening with other singles? I just wanna make sure it still can happen

I'm liking this slow and 'careful' single rollout, but I expected the single cover to come with the video :bear:

I’m not sure :( I’m just trying to be optimistic haha 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yes it did

tumblr_pgxv9aBnqo1rn64aqo1_1280.jpg

But wasn't it debunked as a fanmade cover? :huh: If you look closely under her collar on the surface of piano there is a watermark: ARTFLOOZYY

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

for some reason I think this means spotify may have told her team that they would only add the song on more playlists if it gets more plays from the playlists the song is already listed on. Or it could be that she / her team thinks the playlists they put it on are already enough.

pop ate my heart
6 minutes ago, Babel said:

Is it really necessary a single cover after the album drops? 

technically no. but we're not saying it is. we just want it so bad for the sake of the artwork and for those that are CD, vynil and merch collectors. Also to hopefully know what tribe/color 911 represents.

Plus it'd be the first single of hers to not have its own single cover, and I don't want that :laughga: specially when all the visuals this era have been serves.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

I just don't understand how we've been getting excesive merch of all kinds for literally everything this era but we still don't even have a single cover for 911 :fatcat:

Is there a possibility it might come out later? would they release merch and the physical copies a week after the mv was released?

Bundles don’t count towards Billboard anymore so releasing merch won’t help the song on the charts

pop ate my heart
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Bundles don’t count towards Billboard anymore so releasing merch won’t help the song on the charts

idc about charts tho. most of us want it for the following reasons:

2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

technically no. but we're not saying it is. we just want it so bad for the sake of the artwork and for those that are CD, vynil and merch collectors. Also to hopefully know what tribe/color 911 represents.

Plus it'd be the first single of hers to not have its own single cover, and I don't want that :laughga: specially when all the visuals this era have been serves.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

DonatellaPop
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Why does her hair look like a prolapse 

OmG noooo :sharon:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

DenDenTired
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Why does her hair look like a prolapse 

Because that’s gash on her head from the accident 

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

But wasn't it debunked as a fanmade cover? :huh: If you look closely under her collar on the surface of piano there is a watermark: ARTFLOOZYY

I don't know why there's a watermark everywhere on the internet but Interscope used to sell Shallow CDs with this picture (without the watermark obviously) 

Maybe ARTFLOOZYY recreated the cover because it was never released online? 

Archived