audio

Lady Gaga (Dolby Atmos Tracks)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Original Diva
4 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

What is Dolby Atmos? :sweat:

Just did a quick Google Search and I think it might mean surround sound? 

Maybe the audio has been altered so that it can be played through surround sound

excuse me no

9 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

What is Dolby Atmos? :sweat:

4 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Just did a quick Google Search and I think it might mean surround sound? 

Maybe the audio has been altered so that it can be played through surround sound

I saw someone on Soundcloud mentioned that Tidal uses Dobly Atmos which I guess the tracks are programmed as layers for surround sound -- so I guess it's easier to extract the different channels/layers so people have been making DIY stems from the tracks? 

Whooooaaaaaa, these hit so different.... the vocals sound so independent from the tracks. Monster sounds amazing!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

19 hours ago, good said:

Whooooaaaaaa, these hit so different.... the vocals sound so independent from the tracks. Monster sounds amazing!

It does sound amazing, but your description of it makes me wonder if you're actually listening to the Atmos mix as intended.

It's supposed to sound as tight as it can be, the mix is absolutely flawless on Monster, specially - if you feel like a layer is floating on top of another instead of tightly integrated together, it might be that it's not being decoded properly. Without proper decoding, it will just play all layers together, like an unmastered mix, ignoring positioning, gain, delay and additional processing.

Make sure you're using a Dolby Atmos compatible receiver or Atmos compatible player, if you're using headphones. If you're listening on your Windows PC with headphones, you'll need the Dolby Access app if your soundcard isn't Atmos certified. Set it to a Music profile and you'll be fine with any pair of headphones. 

If you're listening on any modern smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 9/S9 or newer, and iPhone XS or newer) you'll be fine with any pair of headphones as well, with the AirPods Pro having Spatial Audio Mixing on top of Atmos for an extra oomph.

OMG Dolby Atmos the new audio standard :fatcat: I tried the Windows 10 demo and it was so good :fatcat: And yeah Monster sounds amazing, and it's the first time I hear the uncensored I did not know it was censored :fatcat: I'm such a flop fan :fatcat:

Spoiler

fatcat@2x.jpg

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Mega NEVER works:bradley: like NEVER, I don't know why this site/app is still a thing

I remember this site used to be good, now it takes centuries to download idk why, I started noticing it last year.

But if it helps on pc you can use an app called Mega Link Downloader, that's how I download mega files, you just need to copy the links on the app and click start. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived