Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911, the song, is hard to memorize

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

But you wrote that she's saying that she has built an oasis around her

"The proper sentence would be "I've built an oasis in front of me" but Miss Gaga said f*ck English and grammar "

But actually she's talking about the front that she has built around her, resulting in the oasis inside it:bear:

Don't hate me:zilla:

I—

548729be05d77de4dd0ee5c006d2a9c2.jpg

1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

What even is an oasis? :bear:

A small water body found in a desert :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marilyn MonHoe
38 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It was one of the hardest songs for me to learn, especially the verses. 

Honestly until she released a video for 911 and I watched the video 5 thousand times, I could never decipher what she said in some of the lyrics :laughga:

This would be me when the second verse came on

E287-FE32-9-C9-B-4-C2-B-A881-4156-D6-EFA

Loool i hsve such difficulty with lyrics and have this one almost entitely in my memory bank. 

Its not difficult to sing it, its just that you havs to accentuate some phrases, meaning the cadences in the "emotional faders, self hating phrases" etc and be very rythmic precise. Its a bit like rap, but its not hard. 

For example, wiiish i laughed" you need to be  fast on ww ((uoo) and strong on shhh and accentuate laugh to distingue from the rest of phrase. Basically its a song you need some energy. Thats just it

1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

A74-B5-CD7-820-B-4-B45-9-D8-E-4-DAB1-ABD

I see... thanks!:bear:

BYE :lmao:

deadchromatica.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ShesAMess
14 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Metaphorically, Stefani protected from all the pain

Oasis:

1.a place in a desert where there is water and therefore plants and trees and sometimes a village or town

2.a calm, pleasant place in the middle of somewhere busy and unpleasant

Thank you! This makes sense :runhug:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Reality
5 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Honestly until she released a video for 911 and I watched the video 5 thousand times, I could never decipher what she said in some of the lyrics :laughga:

This would be me when the second verse came on

E287-FE32-9-C9-B-4-C2-B-A881-4156-D6-EFA

Watch a couple of lyric videos on repeat. That's what helped me!

I always have difficulty learning lyrics, especially when the singer goes really fast—I know 911 isn't too fast, but compared to a lot of her other songs, it is. I lowkey had an issue learning Ari's verse in ROM too :bradley: I thought it went by too quickly. 

🃏🖤👹

Marilyn MonHoe
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Watch a couple of lyric videos on repeat. That's what helped me!

I always have difficulty learning lyrics, especially when the singer goes really fast—I know 911 isn't too fast, but compared to a lot of her other songs, it is. I lowkey had an issue learning Ari's verse in ROM too :bradley: I thought it went by too quickly. 

Haha yeah I know them now but I never did for the longest time, even after 3 months of listening to Chromatica front to back :toofunny:

numb the flame

Turning up emotional faders

Keep repeating self hating phrases

I have heard enough of these voices

Almost like I have no choice

This is biological stasis

My moods shifting to manic places

Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships

Watch life here I go again

IIAIIIIIIIICANTSEEMECRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes

Save 'em till I know I'm gon drop

This front I've built around me Oasis

Paradise is in my hands

Holding on so tight to his status

It's not real but I'll try to grab it

Keep myself in beautiful places

Paradise is in my hands

IIIIIIIIIIIIIICANTSEEMECRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thank me later

JINNOCIDE

girl what do you mean turning up emotional faders keep repeating self hating phrases i have heard enough of these voices almost like i have no choice this is biological stasis my mood shifting to maniac places wish i laughed and kept the good friendships watch life here i go again keep my dolls inside diamond boxes save em till i know im gon drop this front i've build around me oasis paradise is in my hands holding on so tight to the status its not real but i'll try and grab it keep myself in beautiful places paradise is in my hands? i don't get it :yennefer:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived