💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Projecting Beyonce's shortcomings on other stars/artists

mzncb

Featured Posts

Why is it that because Beyonce is incapable of composing a hit song, therefore her peers cannot compose a hit song???

Thoughts???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady BarnYard

if you were around in the 2000-2010's she had a lot of hits.  Actually, some of the best songs of their times!  and still better than some of todays music, imo :) 

Truthfully speaking, she didn't have many impactful/lasting hits in the 2010's and then things for Bey started to drizzle down a bit after Lemonade.  Beyonce (album) and Lemonade performed well as albums, but there are not many standout tracks from either of those albums that will be considered her "greatest hits" in 10-20 years from now, IMO, with the exception of "Formation"- a great song, btw. :music:

but the same is true with so many 2000's artist!!  Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, etc.  Even earlier than 2000's artists like Madonna.  I mean, come on, when was the last time that a star of their generations had a SOLO #1 hit?  Even the same has happened for Lady Gaga.

Xoxo... Lady BarnYard

If you’re talking about songwriting that’s because she’s more of an entertainer than a songwriter. She’s a also a perfectionist hence the reason why her projects are always top notch, is like expecting Gaga to be a professional valet dancer :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

If you’re talking about songwriting that’s because she’s more of an entertainer than a songwriter. She’s a also a perfectionist hence the reason why her projects are always top notch, is like expecting Gaga to be a professional valet dancer :huntyga:

I thought I was the only one stanning professional valet dancers.  this is my favorite:

b96T797.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Literally nobody has ever said that you ok ma?

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived