• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Can someone translate question ? ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif 
I only understand 

1 hour ago, mzncb said:

Thoughts???

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

50 minutes ago, Brecht said:

inb4 he posts the video of Britney terribly playing 4 notes on the piano :bear:

So the music box melody of a global hit song is terribly playing 4 notes on the piano?  Why haven't Beyonce and Brandy done it yet??????

This is the attitude at hand.  She composed this beautiful song for you to enjoy and just because Beyonce is musically incapable of doing it (and a premeditated career out of taking other people's songwriting credits) this is the thanks she gets???

(1:50):

"She had the root idea for “Everytime” (on her album In the Zone), and I could really tell that her heart was in it. I knew what my mission was. I could see the picture. She believed in the song, and I had to find a way to present it that was true to the simple emotion of it. It was a joy to do.

At the time, Britney had started to play the piano a bit, and she could certainly play well enough to spell out the root chords. She’d show me what she had, and I would say, “Well, here’s how we could fill this out.” We both knew where it needed to go, so I could color it in after she’d sung the main vocal. I love it when I get the vocal very early on, and I’m free to experiment with arrangement ideas while always hearing that final vocal. I love it when it can happen that way, though not every time is like that.

We both knew we had to avoid all the cheezy power ballad cliches. No windchimes into the chorus. No giant snare drums. I loved it.:

-Producer Guy Sigsworth

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/09/from-bjork-to-britney-songwriter-and-producer-guy-sigsworth-on-being-a-kindred-spirit-in-the-studio/5/

1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Oh you’re the “Britney composed Everytime” guy :bear:

It's a global hit with many OUTSANDING COVERS...

Hey, when you're signed to a label, your own creativity is thoroughly constricted.  Britney has also written many other songs that her label rejected.

Just be happy for this great composition she's given the world.

16 minutes ago, mzncb said:

So the music box melody of a global hit song is terribly playing 4 notes on the piano?  Why haven't Beyonce and Brandy done it yet??????

This is the attitude at hand.  She composed this beautiful song for you to enjoy and just because Beyonce is musically incapable of doing it (and a premeditated career out of taking other people's songwriting credits) this is the thanks she gets???

(1:50):

"She had the root idea for “Everytime” (on her album In the Zone), and I could really tell that her heart was in it. I knew what my mission was. I could see the picture. She believed in the song, and I had to find a way to present it that was true to the simple emotion of it. It was a joy to do.

At the time, Britney had started to play the piano a bit, and she could certainly play well enough to spell out the root chords. She’d show me what she had, and I would say, “Well, here’s how we could fill this out.” We both knew where it needed to go, so I could color it in after she’d sung the main vocal. I love it when I get the vocal very early on, and I’m free to experiment with arrangement ideas while always hearing that final vocal. I love it when it can happen that way, though not every time is like that.

We both knew we had to avoid all the cheezy power ballad cliches. No windchimes into the chorus. No giant snare drums. I loved it.:

-Producer Guy Sigsworth

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/09/from-bjork-to-britney-songwriter-and-producer-guy-sigsworth-on-being-a-kindred-spirit-in-the-studio/5/

It's a global hit with many OUTSANDING COVERS...

Hey, when you're signed to a label, your own creativity is thoroughly constricted.  Britney has also written many other songs that her label rejected.

Just be happy for this great composition she's given the world.

chile the obsession

anyways

rJtBwLv.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Whos this woman?

Idk but she kinda looks like Helen Mirren :huntyga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

11 minutes ago, Varys said:

Idk but she kinda looks like Helen Mirren :huntyga:

Have you...ever seen Helen Mirren? :awkney:

reality’s tight if the music is right