💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

WandaVision Trailer Breaks Records

Doot

Featured Posts

scarlet witch quicksilver GIF

EXCLUSIVE: Audiences didn’t watch the Primetime Emmys on Sunday, which sank to a new low of 6.1M viewers, but there was something that kept their eyes glued in the 24 hours following the awards show: the trailer for Disney+/Marvel’s WandaVision.

We hear that the trailer in the 24 hours following its Emmy broadcast netted a massive 53M views online. That is believed to be the highest 24-hour draw online ever for a streaming service’s series ad spot.

“That’s in a league with Avengers and Fast & Furious franchises following a Super Bowl drop in a day,” entertainment social media monitor RelishMix tells Deadline tonight.

WandaVision had over 302,6k social mentions, which is also at feature tent-pole level volume pre-COVID. The trailer did start trending on Twitter immediately following its airing on Sunday night rising to #4 and hitting #2 on the YouTube trending videos. Disney+ dropped the full length piece following the :60 spot on the Emmys.

Beams RelishMix which spotted an even higher 24-hour figure than the studio’s “Roaring at theatrical social media rates from the Emmy TV broadcast spot drop — WandaVision is seeing video counts across social platforms, in a full 24-hours, exceeding 55.7M views, predominantly on YouTube with over 36.1M views. Reposting of spots and reaction/reviews spots is flying at an earned viral rate of 63:1.  Facebook video views are building at 4.9M plus 10.1M views on Instagram, plus TikTok and Twitter. Keep in mind, this growth is attributed to the TV spot from Sunday night, which is even more impressive as the momentum builds on social over the week.”

The key trailer post on the Marvel Entertainment YouTube channel has clocked 9.6M views, fueled by 14.3M subscribers behind it, and cross-posted well on other Disney social channels.

WandaVision smoked the 24-hour social media trailer traffic of this year’s Super Bowl trailers Black Widow (18.7M), Mulan (12.4M) and No Time to Die (10.1M) among others. WandaVision also zapped the 24-hour post Super Bowl traffic of Avengers: Infinity War (30.9M), and the 2017 post Super Bowl traffic of Netflix’s Stranger Things season 2 trailer (28.2M).

Reality

The BEST Avenger getting the recognition she deserves :golfclap:

I'm definitely changing my avi when WandaVision drops :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Would it still be fun to watch the series if you didn't watch the movies?

I'd say you'd probably need to watch a few of them, or I'm sure there will be recap videos on YouTube to catch you up!

Just now, M Monstre said:

The BEST Avenger getting the recognition she deserves :golfclap:

I'm definitely changing my avi when WandaVision drops :bradley: 

sis me too :bradley: 

11d8708c50e7148f6d2d683a4cb75011b45f5392

Reality
3 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Are you asking that because you haven't watched the movies before WandaVision? Or are you saying, would it be fine to watch the Disney+ shows without watching the movies afterwards?

If your question is the former, then I think you'd at least need to watch Infinity War and Endgame before watching WandaVision. This show is set right after the events of Endgame and tbh you're going to be confused if you haven't watched at least the last two Avengers movies.

If your question is the latter then I think that may be fine...The problem is that the Disney+ shows are now fully a part of the MCU as a whole. Don't even really think of them as separate. They're basically just 6-8 hour long movies. If people can skip the MCU movies now, then I think they should be able to skip some stuff in Phase 4 and beyond. That said, if you want the full MCU experience, you're gonna need to watch both the shows and the movies. 

🃏🖤👹

Argentum

The way they are setting up the Young Avengers slowly but steadily has me  s h o o k

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Just now, Logan said:

When @Doot and I are getting ready to do the dirty

306f13a36413ce3d8191156f5eb51e96602b274c

Hide contents

Not sorry :bear:

This is one of the best comments I've read this year. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

You'll most likely be confused unless they have a recap. The series is going to directly come off of Endgame and directly lead into the next Dr Strange. 

Archived